OMG.

( Leon's POV )

I was fuming we had been back from our Christmas trip for about a month. I had eyes on Lay and my guy hit me told me he saw her coming out the court office and she had went to the airport and purchased tickets. I had also seen her send messages to her family group chat saying she was leaving today but couldn't make it obvious.

Ain't no fucking way she think she leaving me I meant that shit. I woke up and took all the kids out I needed to enjoy them as much as I could cause god forgive me for what I'm about to do they'll be okay and in good hands. We had went out to eat, we went to the movies, shopping , jump lace , the zoo everything kids like to do we did they was exhausted when we was done.

I was in love with Lay and if I couldn't have her nobody could not even our kids. I played things off so well I had got some roses and fruit for her and took it home. The kids was taking a nap so that was cool I gave her the roses and fruit.

" The kids picked these out I'm sorry for everything I've been putting you through lately and I just wanna know if I could maybe take you out to eat later? " I asked. She smiled " Thanks Leon and okay that's cool let me see if my daddy will keep the little ones " She said.

" Tell him keep all of them I got some things to do to you to show you I'm sorry " I said licking my tongue out at her she smirked. " Okay baby that's fine he said we can drop them off whenever they all wake up "She said and I smiled.

" I love you mamas frl and I'm sorry I won't hurt you anymore I swear " I said crying. " I need you " I said again she kissed my lips " I forgive you Leon " She said we had sex and took another nap. I really loved her I just been having a funny way of showing it. I decide I'm not gonna harm her anymore I wanna be with her and only her.

•••

" Baby I'm taking the kids to my parents okay? I'll be back " she said kissing me I nodded and went to sleep.

( Layla's POV )

" Have fun and be good okay? I love y'all " I said hugging them. " I love you so much MA " Lani said giving me a hug. I smiled that was my girl " If anything seems wrong call me , me and ty will come immediately you hear me? I don't even understand why you need to go back I can get y'all all new everything " My dad said.

" Daddy It's okay I promise Ima be okay I'm going to get my stuff and I'm going to leave okay " I said not knowing he had a mic in my purse and could hear every single thing. " Be safe Lay " My momma said I kissed them " I'm going to be fine I'll be back with my babies in no time, I love y'all " I said hugging them and my sisters.

" We will be waiting "  they said and I nodded leaving I grabbed a bite to eat and I did a little shopping I wasn't in a rush to get back to him. I had completely checked out of this marriage . I couldn't take anymore beatings I was too pretty to keep ending up black and blue like I needed it to stop.

If I have to be a single mom that's fine I wouldn't be the first single mom ya know? I was okay with that I had made my way back to the house and he was on the couch in his boxers . "dang about time I thought you had left me " He said and I chuckled nervously.

" I got some food and did some shopping I ain't going nowhere " I said kissing him. He slid my dress up sliding me on him. He was fucking the shit out of me he became rough I started crying " You're hurting me " I screamed. " Good bitch you thought you was leaving me??? What I tell you " he said as he fucked me harder.

" If I can't have you nobody can remember that bitch " He said lifting me up and choking the shit out of me. I saw him grab his gun " Baby don't do this I won't leave I promise I won't " I cried out. " It's too late I've gave you chance after FUCKING CHANCE LAY " he said screaming " You think I wanted it to come to this? You couldn't just forgive a Nigga " he yelled.

" I forgive you baby I do " I said crying out " No the fuck you don't and it's too late " He said and next thing I know I felt bullets piercing my skin. I couldn't move the last thing I saw was my kids smiling in my head. I heard another gunshot and seen him drop I never thought this would be how I'd die.

A MURDER SUICIDE.

Rest In PEACE LAYLA🫶🏾
Rest In Peace Leon🫶🏾