Spazzing out

( Osama's POV )

When I say a Nigga was depressed, Gia ass was not fucking with me. I ain't do shit but bond with my son and my weird ass bm ain't making shit no better. I threw the shot back " Aye bro slow down " Kross came
Up. " Man yo sister breaking my heart " I said throwing the 4 shots I just got back.

" It's over he's cut off " Kross said " I'm calling her chill " He said " Just one more shot bro and I can drive my own self home she don't give a fuck about me " I said damn near in tears.  " Bro chill she love you watch him I'll be right back " He said.

•••
" Fuck KROSS give me another damn SHOT " I yelled " No Amir " I heard Gia say " Why you here you don't give a fuck about me? " I said. " Come on Amir give me your keys " she said sighing. I got up stumbling Kross was on one side and she was on the other of me.

" Text me when y'all home sis " Kross said " Why you here Gia? " I said as she drove to my house. " Shut the FUCK UP! " she said I didn't say none either. The whole way there she just hummed to the songs. I got out and stumbled in the house I grabbed the bottle I had earlier and was finishing it.

" Stop being ducking stupid " Gia said snatching the bottle " Gia back tf up why you here you walked out right? You don't give a fuck about me " I yelled. " You left because of a bitch out of all years we've been together I've never fucking cheated " I said.

" You just walked out on me bro I would never do you like that " I said rubbing my hands down my face. " How am I pose to move on with out you Gia? It's like you want me to say fuck my son he's innocent " I said. " I can't control that grimy ass bitch but I check her every time " I said again.

She didn't say nothing " Just fuck it Gia fuck everything we had, Ima be aight I'm use to mfs leaving me " I said going up the stairs. I showered crying fuckkkk I look so weak but I can't hold shit in no more. We've been through everything together and she just gone up and leave me over a kid that was way before her?

Like I understand she don't like being disrespected I know that. It's not like I'm just letting this stupid ass bitch disrespect her I speak up every time on the internet and off of it. What more can I do? I felt the shower door open and Gia got in wrapping her arms around me.

I didn't stop crying I'm a man I have feelings too " I'm sorry I walked out on you Amir " she said " I can't do life without you Gia what do you want me to do? " I asked her " Shhh. It's okay " She said. We silently just was in the shower she washed my back I washed hers. We got out drying off and I laid in the bed " I love you " She said.

" I love you too " I said kissing her quickly dosing off. I ain't slept good in a minute she ain't been in the bed with me.

•••

I woke up to the smell of breakfast a niggas head was hurting like a mf. I got up throwing up everything in the toilet. " Fuck " I mumbled I brushed my teeth and washed my mouth out with mouthwash. I walked downstairs hearing Gia singing I chuckled she swear she can sing.

I knew we needed to talk I don't remember shit from last night besides us going to bed together. " Good morning baby " She said kissing me I smiled " Morning baby girl " I said. " It smell good in here " I said " Yeah I know you need it " She said looking at me with a worried face.

She say my plate down and  she sat across from me eating " Promise me you won't get like that again " She said looking at me like she wanted to cry. " I don't remember much but I'm sorry I can tell you upset. I didn't hurt you did I? " I asked.

" No but I hated seeing you drunk like that " She said explaining everything that happened from being at the club to me crying us showering. I started having flashbacks but I was wasted " I'm sorry " I said " Me too I should've not just walked out like that. You've been here for me through the hardest shit I was being selfish " She said.

" Nothing Is gonna change you still my girl it's just gone be a child in the picture. Don't think I'm not gone make you a priority cause you know that's not true " I said. " I know it's actually not just one child going to be in the picture now " she said.

Pulling a ultrasound out I smirked " Yessuhhh " I said " I'm sorry I was gonna tell you " She said " It's coo we ain't been on the best of terms but now you ain't leaving my sight " I said blowing her a kiss. I saw my phone ringing it was my lawyer " Talk to me " I said.

" Everything is good to go and has been filed I sent over receipts, posts , screenshots all of that " He said " If you don't get full custody y'all will least do joint half and half basically. Y'all rotate weeks, weekends and holidays " He said.

" Thank you so much " I said before we disconnected. " I do gotta get my son up out that roach invested house will you be mad if I buy her a crib? " I asked " No that mf had my skin crawling, but she needs to figure the rest out from there " She said.

" How about you pick the house " I said and she nodded. " That's cool when can I meet little dude? " she asked " I get to get him tomorrow so how about we hang all day today I missed being under you Gi " I said and she nodded .

" I missed you too " she said walking over hugging me.