Working on it.

( Lay's POV )

" I'm telling you Ima hurt this girl " I said to my dad " You was once a kid, You are being a hypocrite lay and you know it " He said " Daddy you take her side in everything " I said " Naw she's wrong too both of y'all are the disrespect is not needed and Ima check her about that but you can't tell her who to be with when nobody told you that " He said.

" You remember how mad I was about Ty you stopped speaking to me, it's you getting a dose of your own medicine " he said I was talking him Jay told me she hadn't came school today. " Okay daddy " I said sighing she stressing me out.

I waited til school was out the boys was gone with their dad and momma Kendra had the babies. Kross was over Taylor's, Gia and Lani just walked through the door. " You wanna tell me why you didn't go school today? " I asked " I went to see my therapist " She said.

" That's fine Lani but why not tell me that? You really just doing shit at this point " I said " I'm sorry " She said " Listen I talked to your pop pop and I understand that you gone date who you want " I said " But the way you acting is not helping right now GET IT TOGETHER. Cause the next time I'm disrespected you getting yo ass whooped " I said.

" You need to apologize to your daddy too you hurt his feelings " I said she sighed " I didn't mean too " She said he walked in the house. Kissing my cheek and sitting on the couch " What's up lil mama you aight " he asked. " I'm sorry for disrespecting you dad " She said.

" You hurt my feelings , I know you angry that's okay but you don't got to be disrespectful about it I forgive you " He said hugging her. " Show us you changing and we gone give you your car and things back " he said.

" Okay somebody been checking on you everyday " He said opening the door revealing Armani i jumped on him " I missed you " I said hugging him. " Fix that attitude ma ma it ain't cute " He said hugging me. " I bought you a gift Ima give it to your mom once the attitude changes you can get it " He said.

Everybody double teaming me huh? I nodded " I miss Kyan where he at ? " I asked " He with bro I'll bring him by your ma invited me to dinner " he said making me smile and hug him. " Thank you ma " She said he left and she went upstairs.

I laid down with Leon giving him kisses " You handled that well " I said " She's just a kid who's smelling her piss we've all been that kid " He said and I nodded. I started cooking while everybody was out my way. My kids was just been teenagers and I just need to find ways to deal with it.

I can't be so hard on them cause they acting just like I did, I can correct them and when they don't listen other actions can be taken. I honestly just want the best for them that's all.  I went upstairs to check on the twins seeing them in the bed with Lani.

I smiled snapping a picture of her she's getting back to her self she wasn't fucking with nobody not even they lil asses. I let them sleep and I went back downstairs and finished cooking.  I heard Leon yelling " YOU THINK YOU FUCKING GROWN? " He yelled.

I walked out to see him jacking Gia up " Leon let her go " I said " Don't tell me what the fuck to do to my daughter ain't no way she thought she could stumble up in here DRUNK "  He said. I will check him later about the my daughter shit " GIA ARE YOU OUT YO DAMN MIND " I said.

" What's getting into you kids we TRY SO HARD " I said he let her go making her hit the ground. " I'm sorry ma " She cried out " Go take a shower take these pills swallow and go to sleep we will talk in the morning " I said to her.

" I honestly can't look at you now I'll fuck around and hurt you " Leon said she had disappointment in her face she loved her daddy and she didn't like making him upset. I sighed these mother fucking kids gone be the death of me got damn.

I finished cooking " Come eat " I said I normally make Leon's plate but he had pissed me off with the my daughter comment. I wrapped Gia's plate up her lil drunk ass was knocked out. I grabbed the twins and fed them they was good babies they still didn't do much but eat and sleep.

I laid them on the bed texting my sisters about girl shit. " You ain't make my plate? " He asked and I ignored him. " The fuck you mad about " he asked " Chill for you wake MY KIDS UP " I said.

" Yo kids? Yo you got me fucked up " He yelled " Oh but it was coo when you just did it to me with GIA! MY DAUGHTER? " I yelled.  " I let you correct my kids LEON you've been there since they was younger picked up the pieces that they fathers slacked, Vice versa with me so yeah you hurt my feelings "  I said.

" My bad I was just mad in the moment "  he said " Yeah okay it's coo Leon " I said closing my eyes. He sighed going downstairs yeah Nigga I'm mad got me fucked up. I scrolled through my phone for a bit more and went to make the twins bottles for the night.

The house was quiet I saw leon on the couch smoking a blunt. I made they bottles feeling him come behind me " I'm sorry mamas " He said kissing my neck " I already said okay it's fine " I said " Naw you mad and you know I can't let my wife go sleep mad at me, I fucked up I'm sorry you've raised Gia from day 1 " He said.

He kissed me I kissed him back we rarely even argued , I wasn't mad anymore anyways.