Chapter 33

( Layla's POV )

I only had Kross, Lani was still with my dad and Kendra. The twins was with they daddy " You ready Kross? " I asked we was about to have lunch with Leon and his daughter. " Yeah ma I'm ready " He said coming downstairs dressed " You growing up so fast stink " I said.

" Looking like yo daddy " I said he smiled we left out and we talked the whole ride I like to ask my kids stuff. Like how's life? You need a mental day away from the world? Ain't nobody bullying you or touching you in anyway? Kross was ADHD so he was overly hyped but he was a good kid sometimes lol.

We got out and headed in the brunch spot seeing Leon and his princess she was cute. " Hey y'all " I said lil mama spoke and her and Kross started playing a game on the tablet. While me and Leon talked " I can't believe a young nigga got my attention " I said laughing.

" This young Nigga gone change yo life for the better " He said and I smiled. We had a great time eating we decided to take them to the  park. Ty was calling " Yes Ty? " I said watching Kross , Leon and his daughter run around.

" Why you not at home ? I got shit to do " He said " You too fucking old to be acting that way, figure it tf out like I do when I have them bye " I said hanging up. I joined them in playing we had a good time and lol I loved that I can't wait til the other kids meet them.

" I had fun Leon " Kross said to him dapping him up " Yeah maybe we can do it again with yo sister and brothers too " he said and I nodded . The kids went to finish playing as me and Leon sat and talked. " I enjoyed my day with y'all and I love how him and Gia just clicked. I know the others will enjoy y'all too " I said kissing him.

" I enjoyed y'all too mamas he's a good kid " He said " I want you to meet my momma tomorrow is that coo? " He said and I nodded what if she don't like me I sat there thinking. " Chill cause even if a mf don't like you I like you. I know who I wanna marry " he said and I smiled.

•••

The kids was gone with my parents for the weekend so I was getting ready to meet Leon's parents. I was nervous but ready I got dressed and walked outside he was waiting. " Hey Ms.Lay " Gia said " Hey boo, hey Leon " I said smiling. " Yo sexy ass " he said kissing me I smirked.

We pulled up to the house seeing a few cars outside. He opened the door for me and we got out Gia grabbed my hand I smiled. We walked in and a pretty older lady with gray hair answered the door  " Hey granny " Leon said hugging her. " well hello your mother told me you was bringing your gf over she's beautiful " She said.

" Thank you ma'am you're gorgeous "I said hugging her " Manners I love it Leon every ones in the kitchen
Let's join them " she said and I followed him. He greeted his mother and father introducing me and his momma just kinda dryly said hey his father was nice tho.

We sat down and talked his 3 sisters joined ( Chanel, Ayanna , Jasmine ) we all talked. " So what do you do for a living ? " his momma said  " I own too hair salons, and a online shop for clothes " I said to her " Okay I need to book you did your hair? " Chanel asked and I nodded " You can book boo and yes " I said.

" Leon tells me you have 4 kids? " She asked and I nodded " one girl, 3 boys I have twins " I said " Leon you sure you want a girl with all them kids? That's a lot on you " She said " My kids are my responsibility and they're very well taken care of " I said.

We ate I was irritated as fuck he rubbed my leg calming me down. " Well I hope you don't break my sons heart he's been through enough, I honestly don't think you're a match for him too many kids and  you're older " She said.

" You're being ridiculous " his father said " I'm glad you don't control my life MA " Leon said " Whether you like it or not we gone be together " he said  " And please stop bringing my kids up they have nothing to do with this. I take care of mine so I can have 1,000 if I want " I said mugging.

" You being smart with my momma? " Jasmine said " No but if I was what was you going to do ? I'm ready Leon " I said getting up. " Y'all weird as fuck " he said I said bye to his other sisters, granny, and dad. We left he left Gia there I didn't say much the ride home.

" Look I think you should find someone your mom likes " I said about to get out the car " You got me fucked up, didn't I tell you who I wanted and I mean that " He said. " I won't be insulted and disrespected Leon " I said. He came around opening my door kissing me.

" Look ma I got you I got us, you having 4 kids don't both me. You handle being a mom well you have yo own everything why wouldn't I want you? I don't care about my momma she's bitter " he said kissing my lips.  " Welcome to death row baby girl ain't no leaving me " he said kissing me.

( Doing a huge skip so be prepared )