Trial Time 🙏🏾

( Layla's POV)

Today is my sisters trial I've been up all night praying my girl comes home we need her! She did what she needed to do at the end of the day. Ty was keeping the kids while we went but I took Isaiah. He had to testify we headed out and met with my parents and sister. Seeing key glock threw me for a loop he wanted my sister bad.

" What's up sis " he said I hugged him we all walked in and sat down the trial lasted over an hour. They showed her scars, her bruises, mostly Isaiah's bruises. " I want to hear from the child before the closing " She said and Isaiah went up. " How would you describe Mr.James to the court? " she asked. " Mean, A monster he would hit on me and my mom daily " He said.

" How did you get the bruise under your eye? " She asked " I got in trouble at school and he uh beat me really bad " He said not trying to cry. " I hate him I miss my mommy " he cried. " I'm so sorry you had to experience that " the judge said. " Give us 2 hours and court will be back in session " she said before us leaving out.

I hugged Isaiah we all just sat outside talking and praying. " I can't wait for my mom to come home " he said and I smiled " me either I miss her " I said she was my best friend. I had grew closer to NiNi then me and Jay was after we got in that argument nothing really was the same.

After 2 long hours it was time to see the ruling I had faith and I know my sister was coming home. Key glock gave my dad all the money he spent on a lawyer back he really liked my sister Nigga been chasing her forever not Mr.Glock😂

We got in there and it was time to give the verdict " We the jury find the defendant not guilty " One of the Jurors stated " Thank you god " I said hugging Isaiah crying. He ran up and hugged his mommy " I love you so much Isaiah I'll never leave you again " she said hugging him.

We had to meet her at the jail so we headed that way Isaiah rode with key glock they seem to have good conversation. He doesn't like nobody who like his mama but he liked glock. We waited on her to come out Key must've bought flowers cause Isaiah got out with flowers.

I smiled recording him run up to her with the flowers " My baby " she screamed I smiled watching them interact. " I love y'all " she said hugging us "Somebody likes you thank that man " My daddy said she smiled " Thank you key " she said hugging him.

" You welcome ma " he said and I smiled we all decided to go out to eat and once we did that her and Isaiah and key went to hang out. I headed home to the kids and my man. " Hey baby " Ty said and I smiled " Hey baby " I said kissing him. " Aw we in the missing stage now " he said smiling.

" You've definitely changed, so I'm ready when you're ready. Idk how much longer I can go without that dick either " I said laughing. " Mmm lil horny ass " he said I climbed on him laying down. " Im happy for your sister Isaiah missed his mommy " he said and I nodded. He rubbed my butt " Mommy " Kai whined.

" What stink? " I said " I want Donald's " he said and I laughed " Tell daddy mommy needs a nap " I said as he climbed on me. " Daddy I wanna eat " he said and I laughed " Okay go get yo shoes we can go get everybody's food " he said he ran out. " What you wanna eat mamas ? " He asked.

" Ima go sleep I'll eat when I get up give me a kiss " I said kissing his lips slowly. " girl don't make me handle you when I get back " He said and I laughed. He left his phone and Idk why I wanted to look through it I always study him typing his password in so I know it. I scrolled looking through it " You find what you looking for " he said scaring me. I guess he came back for it.

" You done? " he said and I nodded he didn't say nothing he just walked out. Was he mad? I fell asleep for a couple of hours.
•••

I woke up to yelling " I'm gonna whoop y'all ass " he said and I laughed I got up using the restroom and going downstairs. I didn't see Kross and Lani vons mom must've came when I was sleep she's big on keeping her grandkids and I love that she helps me so much. They loved going with they granny too and that made me happy.

Tyler was on the couch watching tv as the twins ran around her doing whatever. " Sit down " I said and they got quiet climbing on the couch I laughed. " y'all need to chill out " I said. Ty sat on the couch and they climbed on him laying down. " You mad at me? " I said he ain't say none.

I rolled my eyes Tyler chuckled after about 15 mins the boys was sleep. He got up going up the stairs " Go get yo man " Tyler said I laughed he laid down and I climbed on top of him. " You mad baby? " I asked " Why you going through my phone? You don't trust me or some? " He asked. I didn't say anything " you could've asked bro " he said.

He moved me off him and I frowned " I'm sorry baby it was there and Idk I just wanted to see if you was frl " I said " I'm 40 I'm a grown ass man if I didn't wanna be here I wouldn't. It's plenty of bitches who want me I know what I want " he said " Im sorry " I said kissing him. " Naw move bro you really blew me " He said and I frowned.

I just got up going back downstairs I was upset frl. Jay had called me " Me and Shoota beefing I wanna go out what you on? " she said and I let her know I was down. " You wanna keep your brothers? " I asked and she nodded " yeah we about to go over my girlfriends " she said and I nodded. " You want me to help you put them in the car? " I asked and she nodded.

I did and went in the house and got dressed Niggas was still ignoring me so fine. I was looking for something to wear I found a brown jumper that I was gonna put on and ass was fat. I love this new me I ain't did nothing but get thicker. ( New and grown character switch )

I looked to see Ty wasn't in the room, I headed downstairs and he wasn't in there anyways so he must've left. Fine with me I posted a picture and waited until my sister picked me up.

J

J.Kaylaaaa_ and 30,678 others liked.
Pretty.Pretty_ Somebody's fine ass mama🥰😘
View all 3,000 comments
J.Kaylaaaa_ sheesh yo ass getting fatter and fatter☺️
↪️Can't wait to throw it🥴

FineAssNiNi_ my sissy so fine love u😘
↪️love you baby🥰

YoGotti_ damnnnn🔥
↪️ty☺️