Suicidal 😵‍💫

•••
( Payroll's POV )

My babies was back and I couldn't wait to see them Lay had texted me saying they was on the way. Kendra was out with the girls so I'd just be spending time with them until they came back. " POP POP " I heard Lani yell running through the house " there's my princess " I said kissing her cheek " Pop " Kross said and I smiled " My lil cry baby " I said picking him up.

" Hi daddy " Lay said something was off maybe she was just tired but she definitely doesn't seem there. They ran around " Lay you okay ? You seem a little off you tired or something go home and rest " I said " Yeah daddy I'm extremely tired, I just wanna sleep for a while I hope you understand I love y'all " She said kissing my cheek and the kids.

" We love you too get some rest okay? I got them " I said did I know what she meant by them final words?? She left and we played for hours " Hey baby " Kendra said she hugged the kids we talked " Y'all should check on your sister " I said to the girls " She seemed a little down, Idk if she was just tired but I don't feel right " I said.

" Hmm mommy said give these to you " Lani said handing me the papers I read over them as tears streamed my face. I grabbed my keys running out the house " I need an ambulance to 893 Townsend place " I said. I pushed my limits Fuck a police car or whatever else. How could I be so stupid? She literally showed me all the signs today and I ignored them.

I rushed there seeing all types of police and ambulances outside I hopped out the car running up " Sir please get back " the man said " MOVE OUT MY FUCKING WAY THATS MY DAUGHTER " I said " LAY " I said crying looking at her lifeless body as they put her in the ambulance " That's my fucking daughter " I yelled and they let me get in.

" I LOVE YOU LAY I DO DADDYS SORRY FOR EVERYTHING " I said " I would've never abandoned you " I said crying " Lay pleaseeee " I sobbed hard as hell I've never cried this much this ain't even me. " My grand babies they need you, I need you lay " I said kissing her hand.

" We're loosing her " the man said " DO SOMETHING " I screamed we rushed off the ambulance into the hospital " THIS IS MY DAUGHTER " I said trying to go back " sorry sir you can't come any further " He said and I PUNCHED THE WALL as they took her back. Shortly my wife was pulling up , my momma , my whole family. Jayden had the kids " It's gonna be okay baby " Kendra said " she's strong " she said rubbing my back.

I felt like everything around me was crashing down, my baby was fighting depression all alone I should've asked her more than once. She's always been so strong I put my hands on my head as I cried some more. Nobody said a word nobody's ever seen this side of me everybody was walking on pins and needles knowing I'm a ticking time bomb.

Von walked in with red eyes I said nothing just sat there in a daze. " It's gone be alright " My momma said to him we sat there. After a couple of hours a DR came out " She's a strong girl, Although she attempted suicide an angel was with her I've seen many people her age not wake up " He said.

" Now the only thing is she in a come , she will wake up " He said " We just can't rush and don't know when " He said again " Thank you Dr " I said wiping my face " You can go in 3 at a time she's allowed to have one to stay at night. Me , Kendra , and von walked in she looked pale but like she was resting peacefully.

Tears slid down my face as I rubbed her hand " I'm so sorry baby , I didn't know you needed help I would've helped you " I said crying as Kendra rubbed my back. Von was on the other side " I'm sorry ma for everything, I would've helped you I'm sorry I never seen the signs you've always been a super woman and no lie, even though we not together I need you " he said.

" We all need you most importantly your babies, how can we tell them about you? You have to wake up princess " I said crying as I say by her. " Ima go get you some clothes since you're gonna stay here, Ima bring you some food too "my wife said kissing me.

•••
*3 months later*

" Daddy " i heard a soft voice I thought I was dreaming but I woke up. Looking over to Lay in her hospital bad " Princess " I said she smiled I got some water and page the nurse to come in. " I'm sorry " she said " Don't be sorry I'm sorry I couldn't help you, you're going to be okay " I said.

I never left this hospital I would have Kendra bring me clothes and food she would bring the kids to see us cause they missed the hell out of us. I texted her telling her to bring them I had a surprise and I texted her sisters and my boy Ty the same he was right by my side 24/7. My whole family was to be honest do you think her mom even thought to visit?

I see why she's so hurt but I got her " Soon as you get better I got a therapy session ok? I can't lose you lay " I said kissing her forehead " I'm so sorry daddy " she said crying. " Stop apologizing stop crying you were hurt , you needed help I just wish I could've saw the signs " I said " You'll be staying with us for a while okay? I have to make sure you a 100% okay " I said.

" My babies I miss them " she said and I smiled " They coming they miss they mommy too " I said. " What's up my boy " I said as Ty walked in " The sleeping beauty is awake I'm so glad I'm tired of seeing yo daddy cry he's ugly " he said and we laughed.

The kids , Kendra , her sisters and von came and we was complete. I love the hell out of my family.