Blessings 🫶🏾

•••

( JANIA'S POV )

" You're officially adopted " I said to Isaiah and he hugged me. When I say this process and dealing with threats from izzy was taking a toll on me. He hugged me " Thank you " he said I kissed his cheek " I promise I got you forever okay? " I said.

Izzy was so mad that I was adopting his brother like he literally was telling me he was gone kill me and all this. As of now I have non contact order of course I wanted him to bond with his brother but the threats and things I couldn't have.  I was going to protect him at all cost the judge I took a month off of work starting today just so me and Isaiah can hang and get to know each other better.

I still will go in and spend time with the kids at the foster home them are my babies. I wish I could bring them all home! Once I got back we were having adoption day and I couldn't wait for some of these kids to find a nice home. I pray over them and that they go to a good home I run the best background checks but you still honestly don't know.

People change every day I just pray over all of my babies in the foster care they all deserve happiness. " So am I allowed to call you mom or is that too much " Isaiah said. I wanted to cry so bad " You call me whatever you're comfortable with ok? I'm not forcing it on you " I said to him and he nodded.

" I'm glad you're my mom you really kept your word from when you first met me " He said and I cried " Wait I made you sad? " he said and I shook my head no " these are happy tears , I'm new at this but we in this together okay? I want you to express yourself when something is bothering you okay? No acting out you can express yourself without being bad " I said and he nodded.

" I'm learning and you're learning it's some things we aren't gonna like okay? " I said and he nodded " Yes ma'am " I said. We headed to my parents where I decided to throw a little party and I even bought some of the older kids his age at the adoption center  they were so happy for him. I prayed they find someone just like me If I could take them all I would.

We got out the car and we went in the house " Surprise " they screamed we smiled " Congratulations " they said and hugged us my mom and dad had started treating him just like a grandchild while he was just in my care so he's use to them and my sisters. " Kross " He said grabbing him Kross don't like nobody but he liked him.

They played and played we partied and I was super happy. I saw izzy text me and say come outside my sister came outside with me. " I'm not on bullshit I just have some stuff for him you can give it to him " he said and I nodded seeing him pull a ps5 and a bunch of shopping bags out. " Thank you I'll let him know it's firm you. I hope you can get it together he needs some type of father figure "  I said walking away.

" I'm sleepy " Isaiah said coming up to me I nodded grabbing my gang so I could take them back to to the house. " We had so much fun today, Good luck Isaiah " Hazel said she was white and came about a month ago. " Thanks Hazel you're all gonna experience this very soon " He said and they nodded.

" I love all of you little children " I said as we walked in they headed to they rooms and I saw that my little baby that just came in was up so I held her for a while rocking her to sleep her momma just left her on our door step she's the cutest thing ever. " Good night mamas " I said kissing her cheek and putting her in her bed.

We left and headed him " help me grab the stuff your brother dropped off he's trying. I'm not saying the gifts are an apology okay? " I said " How do you feel about it? " I asked again. " I would rather him spend time with us but I know that can't happen " he said. " Maybe one day soon okay? Ima work on it alright? " I said hugging him as we bought the stuff in the house.

" Can I play the game? " he asked " Yes go hook it up in your room make sure you put the clothes and shoes he got you up too okay? " I said and he ran up the steps. What a day I texted Izzy everything we talked about and he said he's trying to get together for him. I just asked him to not play with his emotions.

" What you playing? " I asked " 2k wanna get beat? " he asked and I laughed " Yeah show me what you got " I said I played with Izzy all the time so I know how to play I started off as I didn't know what I was doing and started killing him out😂 " You such a cheater mom! " he said and I laughed " You thought you had one " I said the score ended up being 80-69 not too bad.

" You down for breakfast with Izzy? " I asked reading his message " Yeah " he said happily " Okay , don't forget you're allowed to express how you feel in a respectful way " I said he nodded hopefully this goes good. I just want him happy with a father figure!

•••

" Good morning " Izzy said as we walked into the restaurant " Good morning " we both said. " What's up man? " he said slapping fives with him. " Nothing much I was up playing the game you got me thanks " he said. " I'm glad you like it and I know gifts don't work. I'm trying bro I am Ima change for you " he said.

" I hope so I wanna spend time with you, without my mom " he said making me smile izzy " She's a good woman " he said looking at me. " So tell me how's life " he said they talked we talked we had a good time is he back in that easy? No he can't half step when it comes to him he has to really show actions. I'm not gone let nobody play with him or hurt him I mean that I don't care if Izzy is his blood!