Bonding 🤝🏾

( Tyler's POV )

" Thanks for doing my hair Lay " I said and she nodded " Your daddy tell you about our talk? " I asked and she nodded. " Thank you I don't have a momma figure and even tho you young you never tell me anything wrong " I said to her " Look I know how it is and I want you and your daddy to bond just as much as the kids "she said.

" I love my boys " I said " they love you too they sissy " she said laughing. Her door bell rang and I answered it " Hey daddy " I said as he came in kissing my forehead and laying a sleeping Kai down. " What y'all doing? " he asked " Having girl talk til you ruined it " Lay said I laughed.

" You laughing with her lil bit? " He asked me and I laughed " Yeah daddy cause you came in here meddling " I said he laughed " I can meddle you my daughter, and Lay ass my girlfriend " He said " Since when I say you was my bf? You my bd " she said and I laughed.

" Quit playing with me for I show my daughter how I handle you " He said bucking at her she bucked back. I crack up off them " I'm staying the night " he said " No Nigga " she said " we was having girls night " She said. " Welp add daddy to that " he said and she laughed. " Ima pop some popcorn " she said going in the kitchen.

" I love you princess " he said and I hugged him " I love you too daddy " I said and we all watched tv and I fell asleep shortly after the movie started.

•••

" Wake up and get ready we gotta go to the spa " My daddy said and I smiled going to get ready once I was finished I walked downstairs " Have fun " Lay said and I thanked her and we left out. We headed out and went to the spa that was so relaxing I needed that I had no clue what I wanted to do after school.

" Thanks dad " I said as we left the spa and headed out to eat. " Tell me how you feel " He said and I nodded " Idk I don't wanna sound selfish but I just feel like I'm losing you to the twins. We never hang or anything anymore unless it's all 3 of us " I sighed.

" I miss mom when she was her younger , Idk  Lay makes me happy I can talk to her about anything but I still don't feel happy enough " I said trying not to cry. " No matter what you always gone be daddy's girl Sorry if I made you feel like I don't care about you " He said hugging me.

" I know you miss your mom I wish she would get it together for you, but I'm here to walk that step day by day with you and if you need me to pick you up I will " He said kissing my cheek. " I love you Ty Ty " he said " I love you too old man " I said.

" How's school? You liking boys ? " I asked and I shook my head. " Im kinda talking to a girl " I said and he nodded smiling " No babies " he said and I laughed Idk why I tried dating a boy and I always would think about girls. " I was scared to tell you Lay said you wouldn't judge me " I said.

" Lay ass don't be telling me nothing you tell her " He said mugging " And that's why I love her cause I be needing to confine in somebody, some stuff I just cannot tell you and she helps me out a lot " I said. " I'm glad you like lay I can see me being with her for ever " He said and I smiled I never even see him look like he was with my momma.

" Don't mess it up " I said " Who's the parent? I got this " he said making me laugh " No frl dad I like Lay I'll help her beat you up if you hurt her feelings she loves the heck out of you and me " I said truthfully ain't no way I'd be helping my dude out w/ his 16 yr old daughter many women don't either.

" I promise I'm not I'll leave her alone before I ever break her heart "  he said and I nodded seeing a brown skin woman approach us " Ty " she said and I rolled my eyes " You can't speak no mo? You ain't been over in months what's up? " she asked " Chill out around my daughter for one, and two I'm in a whole relationship" he said and she mugged.

" That never stopped you from shit, plus them young hoes can't please you frl " she said leaving and I laughed they be so jealous of lay meanwhile my daddy be under her ass. Like dude let her breathe sucka I texted my friend that I happened to like back.

" You ready to go to the mall " he asked and I nodded I was real fucking cute. With the perfect little shape Niggas wanted my body bad but I rather fuck a girl I'm never gone say never but as of now they wasn't my worries.

•••

Me and my dad had a great time I really needed that. My friend Brooklyn was calling " Come over " she said " Damn no hey? " I said she sighed " I'm sorry hey Ty can you come over ? " she said and I laughed saying yeah. I got some clothes on and ask my daddy could I go. He said yes and I left when I got there she was home alone as usual.

She was laid on her bed " Hey " I said taking my jacket off and laying down. " You look good " I said climbing in the bed. " I just wanted to cuddle " she said smiling I smirked" Okay let's cuddle " I said getting behind her and wrapping my arms around her. " You smell good" I said kissing her neck.

" Thanks baby " She said and we watched movies all night and went to sleep.