..

( Lani's POV )

" Daddyyy " the kids said I smiled " y'all missed me? " he asked they nodded. Navy really missed him she's so attached it's ridiculous. " Promise me you won't leave me that long again " Navy said and he smiled " I promise mamas I'm sorry " He said to her and the boys.

The boys continued to play and Navy fell asleep on her daddy. I smiled " She missed you a lot " I said and he smiled " That's my girl I love y'all and Ima get you back I promise " He said " I never left you just a little bump in the road it's only gone make us stronger. I wanna be with you forever Armani " I said truthfully I did love him.

He made me happy, he accepted the twins and he doesn't judge me. Yeah we not perfect we argue , we fight but I don't wanna be with anybody else he was my first everything.

•••
I was at home while Armani and the kids was bonding. I was tired this baby was whooping my ass I couldn't wait til he came. Navy was really gonna be the only girl I can't take no more kids.

My brother Kaci was calling " sis " He said " What Kaci no I'm not keeping no kids " I said he laughed " Pleaseee " he said I sighed " This baby kicking my ass " I said " Yo niece miss you " he said. " It's just the baby Kyan is gone " he said and I gave in.

Why was this Nigga already at my door " you just knew I was gone say yeah? " I asked he laughed. " Yep you love us " He said " Hi fat mamas hope you sleepy cause auntie tired " I said she smiled. " Love you sis thanks " He said I picked her up made her a bottle and we climbed in the bed.

Idk if she went sleep or not cause I was out of it she was right next to me. I was tired she wasn't a bad baby either sleep took over with the quickness.

•••

I woke up and the baby wasn't in the bed so I'm sure she's downstairs with Armani. I used the restroom washed my hands and walked downstairs seeing Armani, Navy and the baby. " Where's the boys? " I asked " With Osama legend cried to stay I didn't know how you felt about it so I was gone bring him back with me " He said.

" It's cool I know he loves his nephew " I said " I can't wait til our baby comes mommy " Navy said I smiled " me either he all on my bladder " I said she laughed she's such a old lady. i laid on the couch getting between Armanis legs he rubbed my stomach.

He started kicking I smiled " He loves his daddy " I said " Hmm mommy " Navy said handing me the baby she only did that so she can get me off her daddy. I fed the baby and made some spaghetti and garlic bread something simple and easy.

I made everybody's plates and then I fed the baby before I ate. The door bell rang it was my brothers " I'm glad you here I'm tired " I said " Fat ass ain't doing none " Kross said. Making me cry I mugged him " I'm sorry sis " he said hugging me.

I made them plates and they left I cleaned up after the everybody and went to lay down.  " I'm tired " I said to Armani " go sleep " He said rubbing my stomach " Mommy I sleep with y'all ? " Navy said and I nodded she was on wide of me and Armani the other both of they hands was in my stomach.

This they baby frl I was out of it this baby is really kicking my ass. I ain't worked frl or none thankfully I don't got too but I miss that getting money. He was still nameless and I was almost 6 months.

•••

I woke up and I was in so much pain " Baby " I cried looking at the blood. I was bleeding " Shit " He said grabbing me and the baby he drove to the hospital. " You gone be okay " He said " What if I lose the baby " I said crying " Calm down god got y'all " He said.

We got there Navy was still sleep I reached out too her grandparents and they was meeting me here. " My Girl is bleeding " He said damn near in tears " she's pregnant " He said they grabbed me and took her back " I love you mamas " he said.

I went back and I honestly went straight to sleep off the meds they gave me I didn't feel shit.

•••

I woke up looking around and I saw my grandparents, my siblings , Armani and Navy. " Ima get the doctor " My granny said. " My baby " I said " Calm down mamas " He said " I'm glad you're awake and that little baby of yours is a fighter , he really is but you are super stressed we gotta keep you on bed rest " She said.

" For the rest of the pregnancy, unless you going to your appointments " she said " Hes tryna fight his way out of there I told him stay a little longer " She said making me chuckle. " Thank you " I said " You will be released tomorrow " She said.

" Look at y'all all here for me " I said smiling " I'm glad you up I can't take Gia she cry like Kerri Washington " Kaci said I laughed " My baby in town " I said smiling at Kai " For my sis I'll drop anything know that. I just got here tho " He said hugging me.

" I love y'all " I said " you get some rest we got the kids for a while " My grandparents said and Kross carried Navy for them. " I'll see y'all thanks again " I said " Girl don't thank us y'all my babies " My pop pop said.

•••

" Baby I'm hungry " I said whining " I'll door dash some what you want? " he asked I wanted some wings so he got them. We chilled laying there together he rubbed my belly " Ass ain't gone be doing nothing but laying around, Ima have to learn how to cook " He said.

" I can cook now that's not much " I said he mugged " Naw I mean that shit off yo feet unless you peeing , or getting together for your appointments I can't lose my babies " He said and he kissed me.