( Growing up )

*Skipping the kids will be in high school now cool?* Isaiah will be in college but all the cousins are super close together. Isaiah is 20, Lani is 17 , Gia ( Leon's daughter ) is 16 , Kross is 16, Domonique is 16 , the twins are 14. The story was getting dry so Ima let them grow up a bit.

( Layla's POV )

" This baby is kicking my ass " I said to myself as I went to wake the kids up for school. I was pregnant with Leon's little boy and I was more than happy he treated me just like he said he would. We had been married for 6 years now and I loved every bit of it. Von?? Girl that man out here moving like he never had kids.

After a while Lani got over it she was spiraling at one point, Leon was there to pick her up. Kross loved Leon he never gave a fuck about what von did and didn't do and I loved that for him.  Ty he finally moved on that man old as hell but still be cheating.

My sister and key been married 10 years , and so has Jayden and Shoota. Life was good these kids tho whew they give me a run for my money specially these girls. I gotta stay on they asses about everything fighting and shit.

" Girls get up " I said going into they rooms they both was right across from each other. " Momma " Gia whined " No Gia this is every morning you not staying home get yo ass up " I said leaving out her room. " I'm telling you I'm taking cars, phones and all of y'all don't get y'all asses up " I screamed.

" Chill for you go in labor yelling like that with my baby in you " Leon said walking up behind me. " Get yo kids they never listen " I whined. All it takes is him to say it one time and everybody coming running. I took the some food out and began cooking it for them.

•••

All the kids finally came rolling in one by one " Im leaving ma I got practice thanks for the plate " Kross said kissing my cheek. " Please don't be speeding, I keep telling you that. Pop pop ain't gone keep saving you from the police you're a black man. Act like one they hate y'all as it is " I said.
D
" Im serious KROSS " I said " Okay ma I won't speed I promise " He said " We gone get yo ass a mom car keep on " Leon said and I laughed. " Bye ma , Bye pops , bye lil one " He said dapping my stomach up. I told him I loved him and headed out.

Lani walked in with an attitude she ain't say none, " Ima need for you to go back upstairs and try it again " Leon said. She walked out coming back downstairs " What's with all the attitude? " I asked " None ma " She said " Don't play with me I bet not get no call about you showing off Lani " I said.

" I'm not ma " she said slightly raising her voice " Yo who tf you talking too? " Leon asked her " I'm sorry daddy , sorry ma " She said and I nodded Lani attitude was out this world. Soons she don't get her way she'll run to my momma Kendra and daddy.

They swear she don't do no wrong that's why she's spoiled now. " I got practice ma , I need my hair done today " She said " Did you book an appointment? If not no " I said they was so entitled I swear. She rolled her eyes I slapped the back of her head " Roll em again I keep telling you " I said.

" Ma " She whined too spoiled " Have a good day, it's a pretty day for me to take cars so please keep that in mind " I said. She hugged me and dapped up her dad running out of the crib. " Why is it always you the last one out of the house? I'm about to take that phone " Leon said to Gia.

" Don't look at me you always the last one to come down and the first to be woke up " I said " Y'all so unfair my period came I had to re shower "  she said and I nodded. " You get a pass for the day, make sure you take some Ibuprofen so you won't be cramping at school pack extra pads " I said she nodded.

" I don't want anything to eat " she said and I nodded " See ya later same goes for you I bet not get any calls today " I said to her " yes ma see y'all later " she jogged out the kitchen. The twins was in the living room eating waiting on they dad.

Time went by and they still wasn't gone I called his wife answered. " Did you forget it's your week to drop the kids off? " I said with attitude " First off miss girl he's sleep you can take them " she said smartly. " I will and tell him don't worry about coming to get them this weekend either bitch " I said rolling my eyes and hanging up.

" Chill out , come on boys Ima take y'all school " Leon said and they kissed me running out the house. " Thanks baby " I said kissing him he kissed me back I cleaned the kitchen and ran upstairs to lay down my back was hurting. This baby need to come on he doing the most I'm 7 months the baby shower is this weekend I can't wait to be around our families.

Leon momma Iffy she be tripping sometimes I pay her no mind cause at the end of the day I'm the wife and you just the momma. She stay tryna over step her boundaries and my man checks her every single time and I love that about him. Me and his sisters get along well , I mean 2 of them the 3rd one can't stand that messy bitch.

I texted Ty a long ass message the twins was getting older, he shouldn't start being inconsistent now this had been happening a lot lately and Leon was there to pick up the pieces he shouldn't have to keep doing that.