Co parenting🌝

( Layla's POV )

" Mommy I wanna call daddy " Lani said " call him from your tablet " I said " It's dead " she whined. " Where's Kross tablet ?" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders. I rolled my eyes unblocking Von I was so annoying he think co parenting means worried about what I'm doing as well. It's just about the kids Nigga wanna beat every nigga up that talk to me.

" What's up ma? " he asked I passed the phone to Lani " Come over " she said pouting " Ima come in a little bit yall hungry? " He asked and she nodded " Okay tell yo momma to text me what y'all wanna eat I'm coming " he said hanging up. I texted him they order he replied back what about me I didn't want him getting me shit.

Within the next 30 mins he was here with the kids food " Yo weird goofy ass " He said walking in. " Whatever stop talking to me bitch " I said " Bitch " Kross said clapping " No baby don't say that mommy sorry " I said to him. I went and got in the shower I put some clothes in one of my big tote bags I was finna go out and shake my ass he ain't even know it.

" Ima go get some wings I be back " I said " Bring me some " He said I rolled my eyes Nigga I ain't getting no wings. I went to Ni Ni house Isaiah wanted to spend a night with my dad so she was kid free. " Girl Von gone kill yo ass " She said " I'm not scared of von he wanna control me and I'm not on that " I said.

" Dick good tho, I need to find a new one or Ima forever be controlled " I said she laughed " Girl I miss izzy ass so much and the in house dick " She said I laughed " Fuck them we finna have a grand time " I said. We got dressed and I snapped a picture . ( Switching her character cause I done lost the other girl )😂😂

We got out and key glock invited us to his section since he was after my sister. There was a Nigga with dreads and he was fine he just kept staring at me. My sister recorded me as I started bouncing my ass🌝

 My sister recorded me as I started bouncing my ass🌝

Moneybaggyo_ and 100,678 others liked.
FineAssNiNi_ my sister make that thang move like water im jealous sheeessh 😜💦
View all 3,000 comments
J.Kaylaaaa_ damnnnn she so thick 🤝🏾
↪️both of y'all thicker than me!

KingVon_ I'm on her ass on god! ANSWER THE PHONE
↪️shut up Nigga.

Keyglock_ my boy want her
↪️Tell yo boy stop staring and speak up.

I logged out looking at his friend he was staring me down. He motioned his finger for me to come here I walked over and he put me on his lap. " What's yo name ma? " he asked " Layla what's yours ? " I said " Demario " he said smiling showing all his golds in his mouth. " Nice to meet you sexy " I said .

" Tilt yo head back " he said pouring the liquor down my throat. " damn " he said and I smirked a song came on and I began dancing on him I forgot we was in the club for a second. " SHIT MA " he said I felt his dick grown he sat me down. " Chill you got me growing in es mf " he said and I laughed.

We partied and got drunk some more " Here's my number " I said and we said goodbye " bitch I see you he was staring yo ass down I thought y'all was about to fuck hell " my sister said I laughed. " I ain't gone lie I wanted too " I said laughing " Goodnight sis " I said as I dropped her off and headed home.

I tip toed in " we sneaking out and shit? " Von asked " I didn't sneak out I walked out " I said " Well why you out shaking yo ass you should've looked at yo phone but you too busy worried about dick dumb ass bitch " He said I looked at my phone seeing he had took Lani to the hospital she had the flu.

I sighed " Von I'm sorry " I said " Whatever don't say shit to me " Lani was whining " Daddy " she said I started to walk up the stairs " Move I got her " he said with her medicine in his hand. I felt like shit he wasn't gone let that be the end of it. I showered and put clothes on " mommy " she whined her and von was in the bed.

" Aww my girl you okay? " I said kissing her head she was warm. " Where's Kross? " I asked " You would know if you answered yo phone he's with yo parents " he said and I ignored him. I held Lani as we watched Smurfs she was coughing and ended up throwing up in the bed. I washed her off and changed her clothes then started to clean my bed and throw my covers and things away I keep new sets just in case.

Her and von was laid on the couch I finished and let them know they could get back in the bed. I saw dude from the club had texted me " You know I'm famous right? You all over shade room giving me a lap dance " he said. Fuckkk " Uhh i hope you don't got no bitches who gone come after me lol " I said before turning my phone off.

Von is gonna snap " So that's why you wasn't answering you basically fucking a Nigga in the middle of the club. You gotta daughter hoe you disgust me " he said I frowned " Don't disrespect me VON! Im sorry I put you on DND and didn't see the messages. But don't ever disrespect when you the only dick that's been in me! " I screamed.

" ITS COO WHEN YOU DO IT ITS A PROBLEM WHEN I DO IT " I said and he mugged " Do better bra I expect my kids every weekend me and you ain't got shit to talk about. You wanna be a slut go be one " he said . I can't understand why he's so mad lmao when he literally dogs me out just like he's doing now. " You so mad that Ima fuck somebody else and I'm not stupid over you " I said.

He grabbed me slamming me on the couch " Bitch if my daughter wasn't upstairs I'd choke yo ass out. Go cuddle with her and thank her for saving yo life I'll bring Kross back Sunday! Goofy ass bitch " he said leaving. Mad asf😂