Loosen up Pt. 2🫠

( Lani's POV )

" Kross pick me up I don't wanna drive " I said to him on the phone, he said okay he would be there in 30 I could hear him and Taylor arguing. They were a mess I laughed getting dressed what to wear? I picked something and got ready.

I heard Kross beeping I was almost done he came in " Remind me to take my key back " I said he laughed. " Hurry tf up Lani the hoes waiting on me " He said " I'm telling Taylor! " I said yelling downstairs. " You supposed to be my sister " he said " I'm on whoever right side you wrong blood pressure gone be through the rough if she say hi to a Nigga " I said.

" Acting like Von " I said he smacked his lips " None like that bitch ass nigga " he said I changed the subject for he snap out. Von was a piece of shit and it was crazy cause he had a whole family now do you think he reached out to us?

It's sad I was no longer sad over shit I couldn't control me and Kross had each other. We never needed dude it just blows me how he went from an amazing dad to a piece of shit. God took the wrong parent period! I walked downstairs this Nigga was eating my babies fruit snacks.

" Stop eating my kids shit hoe! " I said as we left out I locked the door " girl fuck you and them bad ass kids " Kross said I flicked him off. As I got in his car uploading my picture I had just took.

Pablo_ and 30,000 others liked

LaniBandz_ I rarely pop out but when I do 🤭😋
View all 3,000 comments
Gia_ yeah pop yo shit sissy😍
↪️and is sisss🥱

Roman_ you fine as fuck lil mama😋😮‍💨
↪️Thank you😘

J.Kaylaaaa_ so glad your outside have fun ily!
↪️love you too tt🫶🏾

Kai_ sis outside? What it's up all night!
↪️yessuhhh bro.

I logged out and we headed to the club, it was jumping Kross did a good ass job with this club. I was so proud of him, He was doing his shit. We got there and walked in " We got the boss in the building " the dj said shining the light our way.

" I'm so proud of you " I said we dapped each other up time to turn up with my crew. I greeted my siblings " Time for shots " I said and we all started drinking. We was having a blast I saw the girl from earlier at Armani's house. Tryna get in the section " I know her " she yelled.

" Bitch you don't know me " I said mugging the security wouldn't let her in she got some damn nerve. I was drunk and texting Armani them drunk text be a mf. All I remember is him saying I'm coming to get you before I continued to throw shot after shot back.

" Come outside " I saw Armani text " Kross walk me out Armani here " I said stumbling he chuckled " I'm glad you had fun sis " He said as we walked out. " Good luck " he said putting me in the car. I looked back seeing the kids wide awake Wtf how Ima get folded like a pretzel ?

He chuckled like he could read my mind or some. " Mommy was you shaking your butt? " Navy said and I laughed " No girl " I said " Daddy said you was shaking yo ass and we had to come get you " Legend said . I was too in shock that he called him daddy cause that's something I never introduced to them.

He's been around they whole life  from babies to kids but I still told him his name was Armani. " Stop cussing and stop telling my kids my business " I said. Looking back Navy was laughing " It's funny ? " I asked she shook her head no I laughed. We got to the house " I wanna sleep with you mommy " Navy said.

Like girl in my skinnnn, I was still drunk as hell tbh " Okay go get in bed " I said and she ran upstairs. " Yo drunk ass can't even walk straight " He said I tried to flick him off and fell " Owww Armani " I whined. " That's what you get " He said and I mugged getting up. " How Ima get some if she in the bed ? " I asked.

" Girl you drunk I'm not fucking you, If you wake up in the morning  feeling like that then yeah " He said I poured going up the stairs. I got in the bed with Navy my head was mf spinning. I felt Armani come behind me and wrap his arms around me. I was instantly knocked out.

•••

" SKEEYEEE , IF YOU TRYNA SEE WHATS UP " I heard Navy scream . " Yo Navy don't make me whoop yo ass " I heard Mani say I chuckled. " This mommy song and then she be like this " She said saying skee yee and twerking. My eyes got wide I saw him barely tap her like a little tap literally she fell out crying.

" I don't care stop twerking and Ima fuck yo mama up too " he said and I try close my eyes " You ain't sleep STOP LISTENING TO THAT SHIT AROUND HER " He said looking at my sheesh I almost melted. " Okay Armani " I said " Girl he barely touched you get up " I said she got up coming to lay on me.

My head was pounding he gave me a water and some pills. I went right back to sleep hearing him yell at the kids. That's they business my ass was hung over and I needed as much rest as I could get.
•••

I woke up and showered I felt so much better I checked the clock and it was 4 p.m got damn I been knocked. I saw Armani on the couch watching tv I got up and laid in his lap. " Mmm glad you had fun mamas " he said kissing on me. " Never again I'm wounded where the kids ? " I asked.

" They with Kaci " he said and I nodded. " You still wanna fuck what's that shit you was talking lastnight ? " He said and I was confused he told me look at my phone. I blushed " I mean is yo dick clean I saw that skeeza at the club " I said.

" That was a bitch who eat dick that's all but here " he said showing me his my chart. Yeah you the type I like Pa Pa I smirked " Is it gone hurt? " I said looking at his print. " Yeah " He said " I'll go slow aight ? " He said going up stairs to grab a condom. Baby when I tell you his sex had me on a highhh? Yeah that's my man.