Acting out.

* Skips 2 months to Spring break week*

( Lani's POV )

" Idk if I trust y'all too go on a trip all week out of town alone " My momma said I sighed. " Ma , All the kids do spring break trips alone plus Isaiah coming too " I said. " I promised the first missed call one of y'all give me it's over I'm coming there " She said.

" Thank You mom " I said hugging her " Y'all need money? " She asked " No we good " I said smirking. This was a cousin trip x Niggas and they girls as well. I couldn't wait to have a ball I packed my clothes every body had met up and booked they flights a week ago we knew my momma would say yes.

" Lani What you doing? " I heard Kyan say through the phone. " Nothing getting ready for my trip what you doing bubba? "  I asked " I come over and stay? Until you leave tomorrow? " He asked " Yeah tell your brother get us some wings and you some pajamas call when he's outside " I said.

I did grow attached to lil man he was bad but he was getting bet with me and gia around. My momma saw us bring him over and they bonded right with him too. They still didn't know about Pablo or Osama.

I showered waiting on bad ass to come I saw my phone ringing. " I'm outside " Pablo said hanging up okay attitude. I walked outside " You ready stink ? " I said and he nodded " What's up with the attitude? " I asked " I don't understand why you couldn't just stay with me " He asked.

" Pablo dude shut up I'm about to be under you a whole fucking week! " I said mugging " give me my food so I can go " I said his attitude was terrible. I opened his door " Stop acting like that frl " I said kissing his lips. " We gone be in the same bed for a whole week why you doing this? " I asked,

" My bad I had a long day at work " he said kissing on my neck. My uncle Jace pulled up he was my daddy Leon's brother. " I gotta go Ima see you in the morning " I said hopping out. I grabbed Kyan and we went in the house " hey uncle Jace " I said.

" Don't hey uncle Jace me you like fw old niggas now?? " He asked I rolled my eyes " He's my friend " I said " You sneaking for what tho? " My dad asked " I'm not sneaking I just hadn't said anything hey what's the big deal? " I said.

" The big deal is that Nigga is 25 and you fucking 17 " My momma said. " You a hypocrite but okay " I said " Go play with the twins Kyan " I said he nodded running to find them. " Trip cancelled " She said " I hate this fucking house " I said I wasn't gone throw Gia under the bus but I was mad asf.

" how can you fuck an old ass Nigga 2 of them but when I start talking to one it's a problem " I screamed at my momma " Take yo ass upstairs you out of pocket " Leon said " Fuck you too you not my daddy! " I yelled.

" That's how you feel? Cause when he wasn't there who picked up the pieces. Get out my face Lani you disrespectful as fuck " Leon said I stormed up the steps. I was leaving and not coming back " Come on Kyan " I said going through a back way in our house.

I had left my phone on my bed and made a Uber come get me. I hate how they act how can she fw some one older but when it's me it's a problem? I'm not even fucking him yet.

We made it to Pablo's and I explained the situation. " Ma you can't just up and run away tho " He said " I don't wanna hear it " I said with an attitude " I'm not them you gone respect me or Ima fuck you up you hear me? " He said standing in front of me shirtless.

" Okay Pablo " I said " It's Armani " he said and I nodded. " I don't do all that back talk, I know you want to disobey yo parents but I'm not having that ma ma " He said " Come on so I can take you back " I said. I didn't say anything cause what? This ain't fair.

I knocked on the door " So you running away now? " My momma asked " Well I ain't get far this dummy made me come back " I said pointing to Armani. " Remember what I said? All that disrespect shit is dead listen to your parents BYE " He said walking away.

" You finna be so mad when everybody on vacation and you're not " My momma said I rolled my eyes. I guess everybody getting the silent treatment.

•••

The gang had went to spring break and enjoyed I was so mad. I didn't talk to any one I ate and stayed in my  room and went to school that's it. I got up waiting on Gia since I didn't have a car anymore. I grabbed an apple ignoring my parents and leaving.

" You so mean bro " Gia said " Whatever they being unreasonable " I said and she nodded " Thank you for not telling on me " she said and I nodded. " Ima skip school and go see my therapist can I use your car? " I asked. She nodded I dropped her off and headed to my appointment.

" Hey Ms.Monica " I said " Hello love let's talk your momma already reached out and told me you was back at square 1 " she said. " I just think their unreasonable my mom dated older men so why is that a problem when I do it? " I said. " My daddy said he would try do you think he's reached out? " I asked.

" I'm angry and my only safe spot was took from me because he's older than me " I said  " I bet if you learned how to be respectful they'd let him come around but you disrespect them they not gone allow it " She said.

" Show them you've changed you can't last out Every-time something doesn't go your way " She said we talked some more and I finished my session.