Man DOWN.

( JANIA'S POV )

I was on the phone with my sister trying to talk her into going out, when I say she been MIA all she did was work and take care of her kids. She wasn't even messing with her babydaddy anymore honestly my sister might make some messed up situations but she's a good as mom.

Everybody makes fucked up decisions but who am I to judge? Cause I may seem well put and y'all might think I'm all about work and my son but I literally go through stuff too. " Girl why you got them glasses on you in the house " she asked I shook my head " Girl it's nothing I was being cute for snap " I said lying.

This was one of the many bruises that Izzy had left Idk why I keep holding on to him. Isaiah doesn't need to see it and I'm fighting so hard to be strong enough to leave it's just not that easy. " I gotta go talk to Isaiah teacher " I said she nodded and we disconnected. I saw her text me and say we have to have lunch soon in the group message.

I had a zoom meeting with his teacher about behavior and I was told he was drastically changing showing off , talking back and being a comedian. We talked about how we'd work on that and I'd talk to him when he'd get home about it. I cooked because shortly izzy would be coming home with Isaiah.

If a plate ain't ready izzy will have a fit I cooked some food and about an hour later they had came in as I was finishing up. " Hey Isaiah how was school? " I asked " It was good ma " He said " Go change out of them school clothes and come eat we need to have a talk " I said and he nodded saying yes ma'am.

" Hey baby " I said giving him his plate and a kiss on the lips " BITCH " he grabbed me by my neck " You greet me first you know fucking better " he said and I nodded " I'm sorry " I said quickly. I grabbed him a water sitting it down Isaiah came down.

I made him a plate and gave it to him " Why you acting out in school bub " I asked he shrugged his shoulders " You dk why ? So i need to take your phone and other things " I said " You like showing out in school Nigga? " izzy said punching him in his chest he had a tear but he didn't let it slip.

" Izzy " I said and he mugged me " Nigga go get that phone and game bring it down here " he said he quickly ran upstairs " When you learn how to act in school , listen and not back talk we can work on getting it back " I said he just ran upstairs. I cleaned up his mess and Izzy's he laid on the couch and watched tv.

I walked upstairs hearing Isaiah cry " I'm sorry bub Ima get us out okay? You're strong you have to be good for me to avoid getting on his bad side rn I don't need him hitting you anymore " I said whispering " I got us okay I'm sorry you going through this let me see your chest " I said taking a picture of the bruise.

I was slowly planning to kill him before he killed us. " JANIA BITCH BRING YO ASS HERE " He yelled " Lock the door baby and don't come out " I said and he nodded crying. " Shh it's okay " I said I quickly ran down the stairs . " BITCH WHERE THAT PHONE AT " He yelled slamming me into the wall. " It's right here " I cried out.

He sat down quietly going through my phone I deleted everything I don't need to be getting beat again I sat there messing with my fingers. " Here " he said handing me my phone out " Mm I'm glad you catching on I hate fuck you up " he said grabbing me by my throat and sitting me on his lap.

" I'm sorry baby for everything Ima do better I promise " he said kissing my neck " I wanna fuck " he said and I nodded taking my clothes off. He sat me down on his dick " Mmmm " I moaned as I bounced up and down " FUCK this pussy good " He grabbed my neck and was choking me.

" Izzy OUCH I can't breathe " I said gasping " Shut the fuck up " he said fucking me harder. A tear slid down my eye and everything went black.
•••

I woke up in the bed confused I seen Isaiah laying by me crying " What's wrong stink? " I asked " I know you told me not to come down but I heard you scream " He said " Look at your eye Isaiah I'm so sorry " I said crying. I took a picture " Listen I'm about to have to do something I don't want to but we gotta get out of this " I said.

" Where was Izzy? " I asked " he's in his man cave " I said " Promise me you won't come out until I come and get you okay?? " I said and he promised me " I love you ok? I'll do anything to protect you I'm sorry I've allowed this to go on for months but after today ain't no more of that okay?? " I said.

" I love you mom " he said I kissed his cheeks " Put some head phone on turn the music up loud " I said he hugged me and did just that. I went to my safe and loaded my gun up god forgive me for what I'm about to do. I went to the man cave he was talking to a bitch on the phone " I love you too I'll be there later to get you right " he said.

I rolled my eyes " WHY THE FUCK YOU IN HERE " he screamed " I'm sorry I was just checking on you " I said jumping at the sound of his voice. " You must want some more dick " He asked and I shook my head no.

" I'm tired of you beating on us " I said and he mugged me " Come here " he said I backed up a little " NO " I said " BITCH IF I GET UP IMA BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU AND THEN GO BEAT YO SON " he yelled. " You won't ever hit us again " I said pulling the gun out on him.

" BITCH YOU AINT GONE SHOOT ME " He said and I shook nervously . I thought about the many bruises he left on Isaiah " This is for my baby boy " I said " You just like your mother a piece of shit " I said pulling the trigger repeatedly.