🤔

( Lani's POV )

We were on the flight headed to Miami I hadn't said anything to Armani. Like the nerve of you to let your brother disrespect me I didn't wanna ruin my kids trip so we gone go enjoy it but when it's over I'm done. We will be back in our home and he can do as he pleases in his home since I have no say so.

The kids was sleep and I was just laying there I was next to Armani. " We can't talk ? " He asked " No Armani we can't, it's too late you picked your side Ima ride for my siblings but I would never let them call you out yo name " I said trying not to cry.

My feelings was hurt cause what? I'm your girlfriend how can you let him disrespect me. Then you let this Nigga say he ain't gotta go nowhere cause it's not my crib like you ain't ask us to move in with you. " Look I'm sorry " he said.

" I just wanna enjoy our trip with the kids let's not even talk about it " I said putting my AirPods in. He stopped talking and fell asleep.
•••

We had arrived and it was 1a.m we was gonna grab some food. We got our car, stopped at McDonald's and just grabbed something. " I don't want McDonald's " Navy whined. " Don't be a brat " I said " Look it's Wendys right there ma ma " He said and she nodded.

I rolled my eyes " What y'all want? " He asked " I want a 10 piece nugget combo, with mambo sauce and extra of it. A coke slushee to drink and 2 plain cheeseburgers " I said and he just looked at me. " What y'all want boys ? " I asked " We gone get Wendy's too " they said and I nodded.

They nodded I started eating while he ordered they food from Wendy's. " Get me some spicy nuggets " I said he just looked at me before ordering them. I ain't gone hold y'all I smashed that McDonald's like I hadn't ate in months. " Thanks " I said getting my nuggets then handing the bag to the kids.

I ate my nuggets and we pulled up to the air bnb it was nice as hell. We got out unloading the bags and we went in the kids found they rooms, and I went to ours. While he was downstairs I quickly pulled the pregnancy test out and peed on it. Navy walked in " Why you ain't knock get out " I said and she quickly left.

Armani was coming back up the stairs " The fuck you yell at her for " he said busting in. Nigga can't knock either he looked at me and then the test. " Get the fuck out Armani " I said mugging him. He walked out him and Navy was laying there mugging me. I rolled my eyes at them like damn I can't have privacy.

I walked back in the bathroom looking at the positive test. I didn't want anymore kids I would be getting my tubes tied this ain't that. I washed my hands " what did it say " Navy asked I mugged her " Mind yo business lil girl " I said and she laughed " You gonna be a big sister " I said and she smiled. She was happy as hell she ran downstairs to tell the boys.

" That explains why you just ate all at food " He said chuckling " My baby boy " He said kissing my stomach whole time he don't know I'm still leaving when we get back baby ain't changing a damn thing.

*Skips Trip*
•••

" I can't wait to go back to Miami when I'm older " Ky said I chuckled they had a ball they did everything you could imagine. These kids better realize how blessed they are cause not too many kids get to take trips to places like that.

" We moving back home ky , but you can always come stay okay? " I said to him " You mad at me? " He asked " No don't think that me and Armani ain't seeing eye to eye and I need space. That don't mean I'm leaving you okay? " I said and he nodded " I love you " I said and he told me it back.

Idk if he thought the baby was gone make shit better. It didn't that made it worse you let him disrespect your children's mother. I dropped Ky off to Osamas that's where Armani was and we went home. Gia had came over Hassan and lil man was at home sleep.

I updated her on everything " he's a bitch Nigga " She said talking about Osama " I'm sorry we causing problems in y'all relationship I never wanted that to happen " She said. " It's not your fault it's my niggas so Ima just be single " I said.

" I hope you have a girl " she said and I smiled. The twins must've been tired cause they never came back downstairs fine with me. I cleaned once Gia left my door was opening. It was Armani I need to get that key back " So you just gone up and leave without telling me? " He asked " Go upstairs and lay down Ky " I said.

" You thought shit was sweet? You let your brother disrespect me and that's yo crib right. Nigga I've always had my own since I can't control what goes on there right? " I said " give me my house key " I said. " We can co parent like we was doing before I'm not being with a man who don't defend me " I said.

" You can leave that and head out, I'll drop them off tomorrow " I said. He mugged just leaving I meant that stand on that shit I don't tolerate no disrespect and he's fucked up for thinking i should.