Free Sis🫶🏾

( Layla's POV )

It's been 2 months since my sister killed Izzy and I've been trying to be as strong as possible for her. My daddy hired the top 2 lawyers in the state for her. I should've questioned her more I'm so sad she had to go through this she has the purest heart. She told them she would run she wasn't in her right state when she said that or she'd be home waiting on her trial.

I have all the evidence and I also had Isaiah right now between me and our parents. He loved staying with us tho I had all the kids anyways. Speaking of sister she was calling " Hi stink " I said " Hey sissy what's my baby doing " she asked she was so worried about Isaiah " he's okay you wanna talk to him? You sound very down today I hope he can make you smile a bit " I said.

" Isaiah " I yelled upstairs he came running down " Someone wants you " I said and he grabbed the phone " Mommy " he said the tears was coming just hearing they convo they kissed each other and I couldn't wait til they were reunited she's coming home for sure. " I am mommy I promise " He said and I saw him crying I hugged him " It's gonna be okay she's gonna come home soon and you'll never have to lose her again " I said he went back upstairs.

" I miss my baby " she cried " I know sissy I know you will at least get to see his face tomorrow when trial starts. You have to stay strong you can't go in there and act crazy it won't help. He needs you to come home to him until then I GOT HIM. " I said and we talked a little more before saying our goodbyes and loves you.

Isaiah was doing way better at school I just had a in person conference with the teacher last week she said he had some a complete turn around. I checked on the kids eveybody was sleep they must've needed a nap. I was gonna take them out later just so Isaiah could get his mind off his mommy. She's gone be just fine and when she comes home they gone be back at it again.

Me and Ty was working on us I had completely cut him off from sex , no kisses barely hugs. He was showing me he wanted to be with me he had got an divorce and Tyler was with him and me full time. Cause when she wasn't at his house she was at mine she helped with the kids a lot.

Von was suppose to get out in a few months he had been calling saying he wanted his family back but dude we way past that. Ty was taking me on dates every weekend I needed reassurance a lot let me know if you still like me.  I got the twins and Kross clothes out the 2 oldest will dress they self.

I took a shower getting ready when I got out my phone was ringing. " Hey Ty " I said propping my camera up as I slid on my outfit " You a tease " he said and I laughed. " It's quiet as hell " he said and I laughed " They sleep " I said " I need you to talk to Tyler for me she's not telling me anything I feel like somethings going on with her " He said.

" Have you sat and had a conversation with her? She's 16 she just wants that daddy and daughter bond babe. You either at work or dealing with the twins just because she's older doesn't mean she doesn't care she needs you too " I said.  " Damn I was supposed to take the twins to see wrestling this weekend " he said.

" I'll take them you take her out and spend time with her, Ask her how she feels you can't possibly think I was gonna tell you how she feels. She trust me and I won't ruin that " I said. " I'll do her hair later and you can plan a weekend with her " I said and he nodded we talked for a while he wasn't doing anything.

" Mommy call da da " Kai said walking in I laughed " Da Da on the phone look " I said " Da Da I want youu " he cried  " Chill you don't wanna have fun with mama? " He asked and he shook his head no " Ima come get you get ready " he said and I smiled he was a good daddy but Tyler is only getting older she's been the only child for so long she feels like she's losing her dad and I don't blame her for that.

He just needs to get on his shit with her she loves the hell out of that man. I texted her telling her let me do her hair after school and she had quickly sent me a style this damn child. She keeps me on my toes for sure I got Kai ready and Ty was here in no time.

He looked good his ass was so fine " Daddy " Kai yelled running " You ready lil man? " he asked and he nodded " Kiss Ma Ma " he said and I kissed his forehead and his cheeks " Kiss DA too " he said and I laughed kissing his forehead and cheeks." see you later kai " I said and told Ty the same as they left.

" Wake up y'all , we gone be in the house all day if y'all wanna sleep " I said they got up getting ready and I put Kaci in the tub and got him ready. Once everybody was done we headed to get some food I decided we should sit down and eat so we talk. We had good conversations Kross was even being good that child still a mf.

When I took him to the Doctor they diagnosed him with ADHD. We keep him as busy as possible so he won't start acting out I just refuse to put him on those medicines they don't do shit but have you like a damn zombie and I refuse. We are good and then we went to sky zone and jumped for about 2 hours, I took them to the movies to see Black Panther and that movie was long as hell.

Once the movie was over the kids were out of it in the car. I texted Tyler back letting her know we just left the movies I could just do her hair at home. I woke the kids up and they all went to go bed cool with me . Tyler came and I did her hair real pretty. Puuuur