Hurt 💔

( Lani's POV )

We was at my pop pops just waiting on my mom to come back. " I wonder why she's taking so long " I said hearing a knock at my pop pops door. It was some detectives " Pop Pop someone wants to talk to you " I yelled.

He came down and I stepped to the side " Father of Layla Jones? " He asked and My pop pop said yes " I'm sorry to tell you this but she was murdered about an hour ago by her HUSBAND and then he killed his self " the detective said. " NOOO " I screamed falling to the ground I felt completely numb this has got to be a dream.

" Thank you detectives " he said shutting the door " I'm so sorry Lani " he said hugging me and crying my granny and aunties was out so they had no clue. " Come downstairs Kids " Pop pop yelled I was zoned out.

" What's wrong " Kross said not sitting down " Kross sit down " Pop Pop said " no tell me what's wrong wheres ma " He said we just looked at him " Y'all daddy Leon just killed your momma about an hour ago and then he killed his self " My pop pop said choking.

I grabbed Kross and hugged him " We gone be okay Kross " I said crying. Gia sat there just crying I can't imagine how she felt I can't be mad at her it's not her fault. " I'm sorry " she said crying " It's not your fault Gia " My pop pop said.

Finally my aunties and granny came home " Daddy what's wrong " Jayden asked " He killed her and then killed his self " he said and here comes more tears 😭 " Nooo " My auntie said " My babies " She said grabbing us. " We gone get through this together " My granny said.

•••

Everything felt so unreal we had buried my mother two weeks ago. The older kids decided we didn't want to attend our daddy's funeral and our pop pop didn't force us. We all at my mothers and dads attorney office they had some things to discuss with us.

" I'm sorry you guys are here under the circumstances, But believe it or not your mom had left a video for you guys and your dad had also wrote a will which is why you guys are here " He said to my daddy's mom and bitter sister and bm.

The video played of my mom " Hey kids if you're reading this, it was my time " The tears immediately came " Lani and Gia stop all that crying, everybody has a day and mine just happened to be here " I chuckled wiping my tears " Kross stop being so angry I promise I'm okay " She said smiling making Kross fix his mug.

" My sweet Kai and Kaci mommy is so sorry she didn't get to physically give y'all the first car, don't worry daddy Ty will cover that for me " She said smiling. " To my sweet baby twins that's about to turn 1 I'm so sorry I couldn't fight longer to see you guys " she said crying a little. " Pop Pop and Granny will raise you guys so good " She said wiping her face.

" To my two new babies who I knew for short time , I still love you guys so very much I want y'all to keep a sibling bond okay? Don't let anyone break that up " She said.

" Enough crying let's get down to business " She said " To my daughters Lani and Gia I leave both of you a shop, The lawyer will give you the keys and an account that will be for y'all be wise with y'all money " She said. " To my new baby girl Aaliyah you get the clothing store you have an account that only you can have access too not that weird granny or mother " She said laughing.

We laughed as they mugged " To my Kross you get your dads shoe stores and his clubs. Your pop pop will help you run them until your 18 please make smart decisions baby boy your sisters are gonna need you " She said blowing a kiss.

" To my new son you get the barbershop and his clothing store same for you pop pop will help you run things until you're 18. You'll only have access to your account too and also I know that you guys will be 16 soon pop pop and your aunties will help y'all pick out cars don't speed like that brother of yours " She said chuckling.

" My twins, I know y'all in good hands with your dad I have accounts set up for y'all when y'all get of age he will give them to you. Kaci I know you a mommas boy but don't cry too much you always have your siblings okay? " She said blowing them kisses.

" My daddy and his wife is to get full custody of all the kids! We have documents that they were in our custody y'all can try to fight for them but ya won't win " She said smirking.

" My sisters, My momma, My daddy I love y'all please take care of my babies the lawyer will give y'all account as well I'm sorry it came to this but don't hate Leon love will make you go crazy things until we meet again " She said before going away. Emotions was every where " I'm gonna take a second before I read Leons will" The lawyer said stepping out.

I sighed my emotions was everywhere " It's gone be okay Lani " Gia said hugging me. " We got this " she said and we locked hands my sister my sister. The lawyer came back in " This will be quick because he literally split everything he had to his kids, the house will be sold and the profit from that will go to all 9 kids " he said.

" He didn't leave us nothing? " His sister asked " His two sisters that are not present already received what he had for them, he loved them and they got what they deserved " He said. " Oh but you can keep your car and your home you just have to pay for it from now on " He said. She stormed out KARMA BABY.