Chapter 6🥳

( Dayvon's POV )

It's been a week since I seen my lil momma. I called her iPad " hey ma ma what you doing? " I said into the phone. " Daddy I missed you " She said " Asked your momma can I pick you up? " I said and she came back " She said you can come " She said smiling.

" Alright lil ma get ready " I said and hung up I got ready put some clothes on. " Can I go?  " Asian asked " no bitch my girl don't like you " I said and she mugged me " Yo girl? What the fuck am I von? " she screamed. " Somebody I fuck really somebody that eat dick that's all cause I ain't been fucking you " I said.

" I hate you von we done " She said and I laughed " We never started but okay bet keep that same energy " She said. " You keep it you'll be calling crying SAYING VON I'm sorry " I said as I threw her ass out. I got in my car heading to get the princess.

I got to lay house and knocked on the door " Hey " I said as  I came in she looked good asf. " What's up dayvon ? " She said making me smack my lips " don't do that shit " I said she only call me that when she was mad. " Lani yo daddy here " I said. 

" Daddy! " she said hugging me " You ready? " I asked she nodded and we headed out to a fun day. We went out to eat, and got her a bike, then we went trampoline place and then finished with the Barbie movie. " Daddy I had so much fun. You staying with me please? And I wanna see pop pop first " She asked and I nodded.

Pretty

Pretty.Pretty_ and 80,675 others liked.
KingVon_ we had a blast today and finished with the Barbie movie daddys princess🥹🥰
View all 3,000 comments
J.kaylaaaa_ she loves her da da spoiled!
↪️I swear and her pop pop😂

FineAssNiNi_ my pretty girl. Outfit snapped😎
↪️her momma keep her dressed.

Payroll_ Pop pop girl 🥰
↪️we finna come see you! 

We headed to her pop pops house and got out the car.  " Pop Pop " she screamed " What's up my Barbie girl " He said and I laughed. " Na Na " She said running up to ms Kendra. " You have fun with your daddy? " she asked and she nodded.

" Yes pop pop I got to see Barbie , and I got a new bike I bounced a lot too " She said happy " I'm glad you had fun let me talk with your dad for a bit " he said as she ran to lay on Jay. " You remind me of me when I was young a lot " he said.  " It hurt when Kendra talk to another Nigga " he said making me laugh.

" Man I be snapping out every time, but I just can't get right I'm trying specially for Lani cause she wants me there " I said " just look out for her she's going through a lot " He said and I nodded. " Ima holla at you pops " I said grabbing a sleeping Lani " Bye y'all , bye mama Kendra " he said hugging her.