Chapter 5😇

( Payrolls Pov )

What up y'all it's pops! I finally got a little pov I was headed to meet up with Monique she swear some shit is so important. I got to the restaurant she was still fine as ever I would never fuck with her ass again. Plus I don't like how she doing my grand baby and daughter.

" What up? " I asked her and she smiled " You get finer and finer " she said and just mugged her. " Cut the bullshit " I said " Well you remember 17 yrs ago on July 16th we slept together and you took my virginity? You was mad at your bitch " She said and I nodded remembering the whole thing.

" I found out I was pregnant about a month later " she said and I mugged " Bitch what are you saying? " I asked " Layla is yours " She said " You a Grimy ass bitch! You left my daughter for dead when you KNOW I WOULDVE RAISED HER " I said choking her ass.

" Don't say shit to me and don't worry about anything else stay away from them " I said mugging and getting up to leave. My wife was gonna be mad but I had to figure this shit out asap. I headed to Lays house I got there in no time. " Pop Pop " Lani said " hey mamas " I said picking her up .

" What's up pops? " she asked " Throw some on we need to take a ride " I said and she nodded. " I wanna stay with daddy " Lani said running up the steps this Nigga with dreads came down the stairs. " What's up " he said dapping me up " What up tryna see who's taking up all my grand baby time " I said.

He smiled " Just me she a brat and always talking about pop pop " he said. " Treat my girls right " I said and he nodded. We left going to this doctor office " why we here "she asked. " I met with Monique today and she told me you was mine " I said. She just looked in shock " WHATT " she said.

" Wow their gonna hate me " she said crying " nobody's gonna hate you this was my fault, and me and Kendra was split up Idc what happens I promise to be there I would've never leave you. I would've never had you raising your sister alone " I said.

" Okay pops " she said smiling we went in the office signed in and waited. They called us back and swabbed us " The results will be back in an hour " The lady said. We was walking out and Kendra was waiting on my car.

" What the hell you doing at the clinic ? " she said " you been moving weird all mf day " She screamed " Calm yo ass down " I said. " Lay's momma called me to meet with her , she end up telling me 17 yrs ago when I took her virginity she got pregnant " I said. " We just came to take a DNA test " I said again.

" I hate you " she said " Baby don't do that we was on a break for a whole year due to your parents after jay was born. I'm a man so yeah I fucked something " I said. " I'm sorry " Lay said looking like she wanted to cry.

" Lay get in the car it's not your fault I promise. I'm gonna love you regardless " Kendra said hugging her " I love you too " she said and a tear slipped I honestly felt horrible I raised 2 girls in a household when she could've indeed been there.

" Fuck " I said " Calm down we gone work through it she needs us more than anything right now " Kendra said. We talked for a bit and the results was back in so I ran in and got them. I bought the papers out and lay was just in a daze. I grabbed her hand reassuring her that it would be ok.

I opened the papers and indeed it was 99.9% I wanted to bash Monique's head in. We both gave lay a hug as she cried her momma was indeed fucked up. " Ima always love you and have yo back lay aight? " I said.