Vacation🎉

( JANIA'S POV )

We are currently on our way to Jamaica and I'm so happy to enjoy it with my family mostly Isaiah he's been up under me like crazy. " I thought Key was coming " Isaiah frowned " He's busy bub he has a job ya know " I told him they had gotten pretty close my sister said he looked out for him while I was away and I respected that so much.

" You can call him when we land " I said and he nodded " I'm so ready to show out " Jay said shoota mugged we was deep on two private jets. I looked over at my sister who was knocked with the twins laid on her she was such a good momma I loved that she was finally happy. She deserved it more than anything and she held me down and had my son I'll forever love that girl.

My place of business was still going well I had hired more help since I took some months off to get back right. I was just enjoying every moment with Isaiah he's who mattered the most.

•••

We landed and headed to the place once we got there I put my stuff up and walked over to where the kids would be. " This is nice " Isaiah said and I smiled " I'm glad you like it " I said putting his suit case away and out the walk way. " I thought you was coming " Isaiah said and he was quiet " I was just a little delayed " he said walking in the room. He hopped up smiling as they slapped hands.

" I'm glad one of y'all missed me " he said throwing shade I rolled my eyes " mmm I missed you too " I said kissing him. " Ew enough " Isaiah said " Go get some stuff on Isaiah I promised you a day out just us so let's get that done today " He said and I smiled " What about me? " I asked " Naw momma not this time just me and key " he said and I felt abandoned.

" I don't like y'all anyways but okay... We been knowing each other longer than 6 months " I said to Isaiah he laughed. " I still love you mom " He said kissing my cheek. " Alright meet me downstairs when you done " key said following me out the room. I kissed him " You so amazing and patient " I said " Anything for y'all ma I told you that and I meant it " He said kissing me in the mouth.

" Ew get uh room " Kross said " Ima fuck yo lil ass up " key said he flicked him off running his ass is bad!  I was gonna take a long nap while they bonded.

•••

" Get up " Key said kissing my cheek " I'm sleepy " I said I was tired. " 5 more minutes that's it " He said " Ok take yo clothes off and lay with me " I said and he nodded. " Get up mamas " Key said and I got up I was tired I showered while he sat on the bed scrolling through his stuff.

I purposely got out the shower without my towel walking in the room. I could feel key staring at me I grabbed the towel bending over so he could see as I dried off. I walked over to him he smiled " You teasing " he said and I smirked.

I straddled him I wanted to be in charge so I pushed him down on the bed. I kissed him and unbuckled his pants and his dick popped out. I started to lick it " Fuck " he said as I played with his balls and went to work.

Once I was done he kissed me " Mm my turn " he said " nope I'm in charge " I said sitting on his dick " FUCK MAMAS " he said as I bounced and bounced " shitttt " he said and flipped me over " all at in charge shit is over " he said " get on all fours " he said I kissed him and got on all fours.

He began eating my pussy from the back he was an eater my god. He slid in and baby he fucked the shit out of me. " Stop running " he said slapping my ass " I can't take no more key " I moaned out. " You gone take daddy's dick baby " he said kissing me.

" Keyyyy " I moaned he released in me " fuckkk mamas yo pussy good. You know you mine forever right? " he said " my girl and son son " he said making me smile " I'll be your girl please don't hurt me or my son " I said " I promise I'll never hurt y'all like I told Isaiah i got y'all forever " he said and I kissed him.

I got in the shower and he did too once we was done we changed and I changed the sheets. " You know Isaiah asked if I could be his daddy and this was while you was locked up " He said " I didn't know how you wanted me to respond but he asked again today while we was out and I told him yes I'll never hurt him " he said.

" You the best " I said and Isaiah knocked " We about to go on the boat come on ma and dad " I smiled. " We coming " Key said " I also told him he don't gotta call me that but he said he been wanting too lol " he said and I kissed him. We walked downstairs " Finally " they said we laughed. We got on the boat as a family the kids loved it.

We only did a few hours because of the kids " We going to dinner now guys " My daddy said and I nodded we all got ready to head to the restaurant. Once we got there everybody sat down and ate we talked just good vibes we needed this.

*Skips Trip*

" Momma should I wear this or this ? " Isaiah asked " Do the first one " I said him and key were going to an NBA game. He kept his promise he stay taking us on family nights, him out to do stuff I never seen Isaiah so happy.

Long as we was happy that's all that matter and key was happy too he always wanted a family he said. I love my lil family and I pray god continues to bless us.