Family🫶🏾

( Armani's POV )

Me and Lani had made it official I was taking her some food to the shop before I went to lunch with dads or some shit they had at the school. Navy and Legend asked me to come and I wouldn't miss that for them for nothing in the world.

My momma abandoned Ky he was mine too and I was going to make sure they wanted for nothing! I grabbed her some wings and went to the shop. It was booming in that mf I tell you that I walked in with the food and a Pandora bracelet I had picked up.

" What's up Gia and Aaliyah " I said as they chatted with Lani. " Heyyyy Pablo " some bitch said I mugged her. " Stop being mean " Lani said " Hi mamas " I said kissing her lips. " Y'all freaky as shit " Gia said and I laughed " Here you go " I said giving her the food and bracelet.

" Thanks baby " She said opening it " You welcome I'll see you later I gotta head to the school " I said kissing her and slapping her ass. " Bye y'all " I said to her sisters and I headed out. I got they food and Kyan's he was 9 I was gone let them pull him from class to eat with us.

I got there and checked in going to cafeteria and waiting on the kids. " Daddyyyy " Navy said jumping on me " What's up pretty girl ? You being good? " I asked she nodded " Did you get enough food for my boyfriend? " She said I choked on my drink.

" You don't got no damn boyfriend " I said and she pouted " that's not fair I'm about to be 7 " She said " I don't care you can't have a boyfriend until you 30 " I said she mugged me. " How old is my mama? " She said her smart mouth ass " Don't worry about it I said no " I said seeing the boys come.

" What's a matter with her? " They asked " She think she got a boyfriend but she don't , Ima kick his ass " I said they laughed " You better fix yo face for I fix it " I said to her. She began eating not saying much her teacher came up she was thick as hell her face was ugly asf tho.

" Hello Sir I'm Ms.Jacobs " She said flirting " I'll tell my momma you tryna flirt with my daddy " Navy said mugging her. " Chill "I said laughing she quickly walked away. " What y'all been doing? Everybody being good " I asked they all said yes sir and we chatted the whole time.

Lunch was over and I was about to head out " Remember what I said Navy " I said giving them hugs.  I dipped heading to check on my granny that lady was my world. I grabbed some roses and some coffee that's what she loves and went to her house.

" Is that my DAVEYYYY " she said calling me by my Nick name cause my middle name is David. Armani David Brewster " Thank you for the roses Osama bought me some earlier too yall just love y'all nanny " she said chuckling.

" How's Ky and My twins? " She asked " They good me and Lani are finally together ma " I said she smiled " I always liked her for you, she's just been through a lot be gentle with her you hear me? " She said and I nodded as we continued to talk about everything.

" I'm having a BBQ tomorrow y'all better come the whole family will be here. Even that no good mammy of yours " She said and I laughed  " Idk where I went wrong with that heffa I busted my ass for her she never had to work or anything for her to mistreat y'all " She said.

" It's not yo fault stop that stressing we good without her " I said kissing her cheek as we watched in the heat of the night. I spent the rest of the day with her until it was time to pick the kids up. I was waiting in the line seeing Navy walk out with this little boy he had dreads he was dripped out.

Fuck NO. I said to myself watching her smile and hug him walking to the car " You want a whooping now or later ? " I asked " Please don't hurt my boyfriend daddy " She said " What did I say? You don't have a boyfriend next time I see you around him he gone come up missing " I said.

" Okay daddy I'm sorry " She said sniffing she cried her self to sleep she got me fucked up frl. I laughed taking a picture of her as the boys got in " Y'all tell
That little boy with the dreads next time y'all see him stay the fuck away from y'all sister. Got it? " I said and they nodded.

Her lil ass was really crying her face was stained lil hot ass. I picked her up taking her in the crib smelling food " Mmm " Kyan said I laid her on the couch walking into the kitchen. " Oou what you cooking " I said taking a piece of chicken. " Stop " She said slapping my hand.

" Smothered chicken w/ peppers and onions, White Rice , and cabbage.  She said I smiled " Ouuu what I do to get my favorite meal cooked ? " I asked " Gave me that good ass dick " She said busting out laughing I mugged. " Damn That's all? " I said " Naw baby thank you for everything, helping with the kids, and it meant a lot that you went to the school today " She said wrapping her arms around me.

" I love you mamas we a team " I said missing her neck. " Chill I'm not done yet " she said " Have a talk with your daughter for I fuck her up talking about a boyfriend she keep on " I said. She chuckled " Okay I will chill out on her " she said.

" Go get ready for dinner yall " I yelled Navy woke up and came in the room. " Aww you been crying who did it? " she asked she pointed to me. " He's right tho mamas no boyfriends you way too young to try to be boy crazy " I said. " Okay mommy I don't like him he just always shares his crayons " She said going to get ready for dinner.

My family🫶🏾