Things will get easier...

( Layla's POV )

It's been 2 months since everything's happen and I'm finally letting Lani go back to school today. I'm terrified I wish I could keep her from the world but I can't. I did have her and therapy although some may think what does a 6 yr old need with therapy but I literally don't know her thoughts.

Nobody knew mine I would hate for her to be feeling some type of way and I didn't help her. She liked therapy and her behavior is coming back around that quiet Lani we once had is slowly coming back. I don't let them go anywhere I either be at my dads or home. Von had moved to Atlanta so he came and got the kids on the weekend and kept them.

He had grew up a lot and I'm honestly proud, it's all about the kids. Ty on the other hand he was on my head but as of now my focus was the kids plus he had an wife and his daughter had gotten supper close with me. Ty and her mom had split she said it always happens but this time it was bad for some reason she confided in me. She was just 16 I remember being that age.

I saw that Ty was calling the kids were upstairs playing I was about to do Lani hair for school tomorrow. I answered the phone " come unlock the door " he said and I nodded. He had bags and balloons " Baby girl start back school tomorrow I got her some stuff " he said and I nodded. " Lani , Kross " I yelled and they came running downstairs.

" Uncle TY " They screamed " I hear the princess goes to school tomorrow so I got you some stuff " he said handing it to her " where mine " Kross said crossing his hands he laughed giving Kross a bag. " Go open it upstairs while I talk to uncle okay? " I said and they nodded " Thank you uncle TY " They yelled from the top of the stairs.

"Thank you " he said and I nodded " Look I love you I know it's wrong and I stress that but I wanna be with you " I said " mmm you have a wife even if y'all did split y'all could get back together at any given moment " I said he frowned " Girl I want you " he said kissing me. " Uncle Ty come read us a bed time story " Lani said.

I followed him up the steps watching them lay in bed while he read them the story. " Good night little ones " he said kissing they foreheads Lani and Kross bonded by sleeping with each other they would just switch rooms. Sometimes they'll end up in my bed but that door getting locked tonight.

They will tell in a heartbeat uncle ty was sleep in mommas bed I could hear them now. I showed and laid down he came over and kissed me " be quiet " he said as he slid in.

We fucked all night the next morning my phone was ringing " What's wrong Tyler? " I asked " me and my mom got into a bad fight can you come get me? " she asked " Yes did you call your dad? " I said " he didn't answer " she said and I was looking a...

We fucked all night the next morning my phone was ringing " What's wrong Tyler? " I asked " me and my mom got into a bad fight can you come get me? " she asked " Yes did you call your dad? " I said " he didn't answer " she said and I was looking at him. " Okay I'ma pick you up before I take the kids to school getting them ready now " she said.

" Good morning black child " I said to them repeating the poem as I got them ready . I brushed Lani hair up in a ponytail " Ima braid It when you get out " I said she nodded" hurry we gotta go get Tyler " I said they was happy. They went downstairs and I opened the door " wake up you gotta be gone by the time I come back with Tyler her and her momma got into it " I said.

" Why she ain't call me? " he asked " check your phone and lock my door " I said leaving I picked up Tyler she was crying " bitch don't come back to my house " her momma said " watch yo mouth " I said she started cussing but hoe ain't gone do shit. " Call your dad " I said " hi tyyy " the kids said.

" Hey babies " She said I stopped and got food for all 3 of them and headed home. " he's going to meet us at your house " she said and I nodded. " Have a good first day lay remember what your therapist said I love you princess " I said kissing her cheek. We got to the house Ty was waiting outside I unlocked the door they talked while I showered.

" Ty get out your daughter is down there " I said " she's sleep shhhh " he said as we did everything.

•••

Ty was gone and Tyler was downstairs watching tv " Can I stay for a while? " she asked " As long as it's cool with your dad I'm cool " I said and she nodded. I had done nothing but shop, do laundry , clean and watch tv with Tyler. It was a chill day and I hadn't worked all week I needed another mental break.

My door bell rang it was Monique " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE " I said yelling Tyler ass panic and I hadn't even started whooping the bitch ass. But I definitely swung as soon as she tried to say sorry. " You AINT SORRY HOE YOU SORRY CAUSE YOU GOT CAUGHT " I said beating the fuck out of her I was so angry.

" MY DAUGHTER IS OU 6, YOU COULDVE LET HIM DO IT TO ME BUT HER!? YOU ALREADY HATE ME WHY DO THAT TO HER " I cried screaming as I continued to beat her ass she was bloody. I didn't give one fuck " It's okay baby stop " I heard my daddy say.

" I want her to dieeee let me go dad " I said " Ima handle it lay you have too much to lose " he said and I just cried into his arms. " she hurt my baby " I cried " it's okay baby I got you " He said as Ty dragged her to the back if his truck. He took me in the house and cleaned my knuckles.

" Ima pick the kids up okay? Go get them knuckles checked out "he said and I nodded. I went to the doctor along with Tyler they just made sure my hands wasn't broke or infected they would heal soon. I got some cream " You look pretty dehydrated " the dr said and I shrugged. He made me pee in a cup and when he came back baby...

" Well you're indeed 3 months pregnant " He said... HUHHHH? He gave me some gummies and told me to rest. " Please don't tell your dad he's gonna just tell my dad and I can't have that right now " I said.