Chapter 38

( Kross POV )

I was getting ready to leave practice and I saw this girl name Taylor she's on the heavier side but she's gorgeous to me. A lot of people bully her but I think she's gorgeous and don't care about me being popular I like who I like.

" Hey you need a ride? " I asked her she smiled " it's okay I'm going to walk I can use it " She said " Non sense you don't need to do shit , don't let anybody ruin your confidence " I said " Thank you Kross I'll ride " She said and I opened her door.

Seeing Leslie walk up " So you gone let this fat bitch ride but not me? " She said " Bitch watch your mouth when you talking about her , I'll punch you in yo damn face " I said. " I don't let whores ride walk hoe " I said mugging her .

" Thanks Kross " She said and I said it was no problem, " Put yo address in Ma " I said she did and we headed to her house she lived in some nice ass houses. " Wanna come in? My parents are never here I be bored " She said and I nodded following her into the crib.

It was big as fuck in here " You hungry? " she asked and I nodded " Ima tell the chef to make us something " She did just that. We went up to her room " he will buzz me when it's ready " she said and I smiled " Let's watch TV ma " I said she put it on some and we laid in the bed.

I caught her stealing glances " what ma? " He said chuckling " Nun you just really handsome "  she said and I smirked " Thanks ma you gorgeous, let me get a kiss " I said and she climbed over to me I sat her on top of me. She reached down kissing me the kiss was intense and Indeed felt sparks.

" Mmm " she said moaning " Don't do that ma unless you tryna get fucked " I said " Who said I wasn't? " she said looking at me. Shiddd I flipped her over spreading her legs and diving face first in. " Oh fuckkk Kross " she moaned out. " You like that baby " I said as I inserted my fingers and licked my clit.

Damn when I say she's water she's water she taste so damn good she's so damn wet. I came up head first and she flipped me over deep throating my shit she always looked so innocent. This girl a got damn freak and I love it. " Ahhh shit " I said moaning.

" Damn Mamas you nasty as fuck " I said she smirked " I ain't gone lie, I be watching porn all the time " she said and I smirked. " Fuck that you don't need that no more , you got me " I said flipping her over. " Go slow I'm a Virgin " She said.

" Yo you sure you want too? I'm good with the head ma " I said she hushed me and told me go ahead. My momma told me to always re ask a girl and I did just that. I slid in slowly " ouch " she said letting a tear slip " Hold on ma the pain gone ease up " I said going slow.

After a while her pain was pleasure and I went deeper I was taking it easy but now I'm finna slut her out. " Fuck ma Fuckkk " I moaned a bitch never had me moaning like this off no pussy. When I say the shit between her legs was gold I meant that.

We fucked for hours I ran her some water and carried her to the water. She soaked and I showered I changed her sheets once I was done and went downstairs and grabbed the food. Thanking her chef I jogged back upstairs she was laying on the bed knocked out.

I recorded her posting her on my Instagram I ate and laid down with her. I texted my momma letting her know I was studying with a friend she said okay and be home before them street lights came on. I ate and after I ate I was out of it too we both put it on each other.

I couldn't stop having flashbacks I hope she know we go together real bad.
•••

" Kross wake up your phone is going off " Taylor said " Fuck my momma finna be mad " I said " Sorry ma I fell asleep over here " I said showing her where I was on FaceTime. " Ima spare you cause she's gorgeous bring your butt she can come too if you want sweat heart " She said.

I heard a voice I hadn't heard in years screaming Taylor's name " Uncle VON  what are you doing here ? " She said as I walked behind her. " so you letting Niggas come over? " He said " Uncle Von only him and we didn't do anything but chill " She said.

" Kross? " Von said " Von " I said " How y'all know each other? " She asked me " That's my sperm donor, you ready? " I asked and she nodded " Sperm donor Nigga I'm your daddy " he said " Naw my pops at home with my momma , You don't take care of us Nigga " I said mugging walking to my car.

He grabbed me up " Nigga don't you ever disrespect me " He yelled in my face " NIGGA FUCK YOU! YOU AINT SHIT YO ME KEEP YO HANDS OFF ME " I yelled back. My sister was hurt but fuck dude ain't nobody stressed to have him around.

" Out here checking on mfs kids but don't check on yours EMBARRASSING " I said unlocking my door  letting Taylor in. " Bye uncle Von please call next time " she said and we headed to my mommas. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to kill the mood , him and my daddy are best friends " She said.

" You ain't know it's coo mamas " I said kissing her " Mmm hop in the back before we go in the house real quick "  I said.  She smirked hopping in the back and bouncing on my dick she's a fucking freak. We finished I licked her clean and we went in the house.

" Hey I'm Taylor nice to meet you guys " she said and everybody welcomed her. She went upstairs and showered and came back down while I told them about my pops, " He got me fucked up putting his hands on you " My ma said I laughed.

" It's coo ma excuse my language but Fuck dude " I said " Mhmm good night and don't be up there fucking either keep the door open " She said and I laughed.