Their History

Unknown POV

It hurts a lot when the person you care the most about in the world, doesn’t share the same feeling as you.  To you, they are the only person you can see and your world revolves around them, but somehow to them, you are nothing but a nuisance.

He looked down at the guy bind in front of him. His hand and legs were tied with rope, and a big black them covered his mouth. He wasn’t interested in conversing with the man, as there was nothing he wanted to say that would interest him.  He had given him enough warnings, but he didn’t adhere to it.

“Huh hmmm huh” The guy wriggled and tried speaking. 

He shook his head; was he just dump or foolish? He couldn’t believe the woman he had so much respect for dated someone this dumb. “I have no idea what she sees in him that I don’t have.” He stood up and checked the guy out carefully. “I think I am even better than him.” 

After all he lived in a small apartment that looked like a rat house without protection while he lived in a mansion with every protection. The guy looked poor.

The guy’s eyes were fixed on him and he tried speaking again.  He decided to take pity on him, and opened his mouth.  He pulled the tape roughly and the guy screamed out loud. 

He sat on the chair opposite this guy and asked, “Why did you disobey my warnings? I told you disappear out of Lola’s life but you continued lingering around her. Am I supposed to forgive your disobedience?”

“I’m sorry.  I am very sorry.  I promise to disappear from her presence.  I won’t see her anymore. I won’t look for her. I won’t move closer to her.”

He tsked, “That’s too late now.  You should have done that when I warned, but you kept going back to her office. Didn’t you guys already break up?”

He nodded frantically, “I broke up with her.  I promised.  I already broke up.” The guy tried moving closer while dragging his ass on the floor. 

He stood up and smiled at him.  The smile froze the guy where he was, as it sent goose bumps down his body. “Dave or whatever you are called. You are going to be a lesson to others who are disobedient to orders.”

Slowly, he dragged out a big cutlass, and Dave screamed again, but the loud music that was playing in the background drown out most of his voice that the numbers couldn’t hear his voice. “I am sure Lola will be glad I dealt with a pest bothering her.” He nodded and dragged the cutlass up.

Soon, Dave’s body lied lifeless on his floor with blood streaming from his neck.  He smiled at his handwork and wiped the cutlass on the lifeless body.  He carried his cutlass and hide it bag in his bi bag, and moved out of the tiny apartment that housed the guy. 

By the time he got back to his car; he removed the glove in his hand, and also the print hider in his feet.  No one had seen him, even though he hadn’t hidden his face, and thankfully there was no CCTV in this part of the country to capture him easily.  He picked up one of his numerous burner phones; and called the police informing them of the murder that just took place.  After he was done with everything he wanted, he drove off to his mansion.

The moment he drove in the guards bowed at him, and he smiled satisfied by his deed.  He took a shower and got to bed.  Tomorrow was surely going to be a long day; he was looking excited to see what he had done in the local news. 

The next morning was as gloomy as the previous without the woman of his dream by his side; he glanced at the empty side of the bed, and patted it. “Very soon.  Very Very soon.” He told himself, and dragged himself out of the bed.  

He picked up his phone and called one of his minions, “How is my lady doing today? Is she still with the unfortunate fellow?”

“Yes. Sir, but today she is going out with one of her guards.  I think they have a meeting to hold with someone.”

He smiled.  He already knew that. It was so unfortunate that the meeting won’t be holding as the person she was about to meet won’t be present.  

He remembered when he had first meet Lola; she was young and so focused on doing well in school.  He had been captivated by the young lady who was always focused, unlike those that liked to party and throw themselves at him. She was different, unique and he was intrigued with her lifestyle.  He watched her from after and learnt her lifestyle was simple; school, home and church.  She was exactly the type of woman his mother had told him to befriend.

Then, he gathered his courage one day and approached Lola, only for her to reject him flatly.  In his mind, he had already been courting her from the moment he saw her and with or without her acceptance he was going to marry her, but he was waiting for the right.

He had expected her to continue living her lonely lifestyle, but suddenly she developed interest in guys and started dating. That had angered him, and he started attacking everyone she had dated from them.  It had been satisfying to see them all break up with her, until this new guy came to her life.  She had even moved into this apartment.

“Send me pictures of my lady today.  I need update of what she does every ten-ten minutes.”

“Yes, Sir.”

Satisfied, he finished dressing up and went to his office. The news had announced the murder and tagged it mysterious as they were no clue to who could have done it, and there were no traces in the apartment or outside it.  The neighbor hadn’t heard or seen anyone.  He finished reading the masterpiece and smiled at nothing in particular. It was a good day for him until he received a picture of Lola kissing this new lover.

Author’s Note

Good morning, lovers.  I hope you are enjoying Lola’s and Samuel’s story.  I look forward to hearing your opinion about it. I felt like I should share a Point of View of the stalker.  I hope you enjoy it. 

Love and kisses.  I promise to update more frequently now.