❀3❀

Once he left you took the opportunity to look around. There were shattered potion bottles in different shapes or sizes. You collected a few for yourself and continued gazing around the old brewery.

Again, there were no books of interest. You decide since you can't find anything inside it would be best to look outside possibly.

That's when you notice a half empty potion. It's green. Some of it spilled out and created a bunch of flowers.

Could that golden boy have messed with this? Is that why he was covered in flowers?

You pick up the half empty potion bottle with the green liquid it contains and you drip some of it on the ground.

Just like that, a flower blooms where it drips.

"Jackpot." You smirk and out the potion in your bag, you make sure to cap the top of it with a spare cap you have.

"Is there any other potions like these lying around?" You mutter.

You pace around outside. As you're pacing you wonder where he found this potion. It just have been inside since he was here before you but the outside back area of the abandoned brewery is also quite large.

You pace around and then you feel like you step on a different texture rather than grass against the ground.

You lightly tap it again. It's odd, you're stepping in grass but the ground doesn't feel soft and plump like grass normally is. You bend down against the ground and rub your hands through the odd patch of grass. You knock on it.

It's hollow inside. What?

Maybe it's a cellar! You start pulling around trying to find somewhere to open this odd thing in the ground. So far there's nothing. You then feel a random slip in between the grass and the door and you pull on it. Just like that the cellar door opens.

A bright smile creeps across your face. "Yes!" You grin and hop into the cellar.

Golden Guard POV

I did manage to find the scouts. I was quiet most of the time, I couldn't stop thinking about how cornered she had me and it pissed me off. I was trying so hard to think of anything to possibly corner her as well, but she had me.

Damn it that pisses me off. No one ever corners me like that.

"You're awfully quiet." Steve says.

"Apologies." I mutter.

"Did something happen?" He chuckles.

"A witch I encountered there, that's all." I mutter.

"And..?" Steve asks.

"And nothing." I mumble.

Steve chuckles a bit and nudges me. "Cmon, it's something." He laughs.

I grumble and look up at him and then back ahead.

"She's smart as hell that's for sure." I say grumpily.

Steve laughs. "How?" He smiles.

"She said she saw you guys with no supervision, and then since she ran into me she assumed I left you guys- well- I mean- I did- BUT- I was going to come back I was gonna be quick I was just checking something. And then she's such a smart ass she quotes the scout handbooks to me." I exclaim.

"That's kinda funny." Steve laughs.

"No it's not! I could have been in trouble! But she wanted to make a deal that she wouldn't report me if I let her trespass." I say.