❀55❀

So many things happened that night. And you didn't just make out the rest of the night, you both were still slightly drunk after all.

However, thats for you to decide what exactly those things were.

It's morning time, you wake up with a headache, Hunters still asleep next to you, his eyes are a little squeezed shut like he's sort of uncomfortable but he's holding you tight.

Whenever he sleeps with you he hugs you as if you're some sort of plushie.

Last night was... something. You vividly remember some scenes and some of it was wiped from you memory. You mainly made out... and did some other things you can't really remember. Nothing too explicit as youd want it to be though. All you can feel is a hangover right now.

You sit up slowly but Hunters grip on you tightens and he pulls you back down.

"Ow-" you grumble.

"Don't go." He grumbles, still with his eyes closed.

"Oh- you're awake?" You say.

He sighs and nods his head, still sort of squeezing his eyes shut.

"What's wrong you look uncomfortable." You say.

"Hhh- my head just hurts a little." He says.

"It's okay, I have some stuff we can take to help it feel better." You say sitting up again

"That's... great.. but I'd rather lay here with you like this for the entire day." He sighs and pulls you down again.

"Hunter!" You say.

"Please." He says.

"I don't even know what time it is, and when Vineys coming back." You say sitting up again.

"Fine.!" He let's go of you.

You sigh and sit up and get out of bed, he turns over to look at you, finally opening his eyes.

"Oh- oh my- oh my Titan- I Uhm- I don't remember doing that-" he blushes and then turns the opposite direction and hides his face in the covers.

You glance at your bedroom mirror. Your hair is messy, you have nothing but pants and a bra on, and there's a few hickies on your collarbone.

"WHEN DID YOU-" you immediately turn around to look at him but he's disentegrated into the covers.

"I dunno." He squeaks embarrassedly and hides his face.

"Titan Hunter! At least these aren't visible!" You grumble and throw a shirt on over yourself.

"I forgot I did that! Okay?!" He blushes immensely.

You suddenly glance over at him and walk over to him with a glare on your face. He watches you and looks at you with a nervous smile.

You pull the blanket off of him. And his eyes widen. You stare down at him and then you notice he has some marks too.

"Damn it." You blush.

"Yeah that's right, you too." He smirks.

"Whatever- it didn't happen unless I say it did." You shake your head and blush.

"Are you serious, I have evidence right here." He rolls his eyes.

"Nuh uh." You turn your head away from him and pick up your scroll.

It currently noon. Your eyes widen.

"Oh hell." You shake your head.

"What?" He says.