❀18❀

A week passes and the day comes where you and the rest of the guild scouts need to infiltrate the coven outpost. And you're already stressing out.

Hunter called you a few days ago asking if you were free to do the next glyph. You had to decline though due to training for this mission.

He called you again actually just to check up on you. You didn't expect that, he reported how he was with flapjack and how he's been studying his behavior. You were laughing over how cautious he's been around his palisman. You ended up asking him what he overall thinks of flap so far. Hunter told you that he hates to admit it but he kinda likes him.

When he told you that it made you smile. Maybe there is hope? He seems to be enjoying learning these things, and bonding with his palisman.

Rowan was pretty distant from you lately. I think he's really upset about your mission to infiltrate a coven outpost. He hasn't talked to you since, and you're a bit happy about that.

Let him hold his grudge, who cares?

It was 5 in the afternoon and you're already hiding in some bushes not too far from the coven outpost in latissa.

You and the others put your owl mask on. You cannot let anyone know it's you. You made sure to wear some more covering clothing as well, like a hood. You made sure to cover your hair as well.

As you peek outside of the bushes you see the coven scouts patrolling the area. Another one of your worries is that if Steve is here. He's usually always in the Latissa area from last you heard from him.

Eda also told us she wants us to take some coven scouts captive for questioning about the emperors coven. I really hope don't run into Steve here. We're already running into Hunter, hopefully it won't get any worse.

Speaking of Hunter you manage to spot him, he's chatting with this other coven scout about something. They're laughing, maybe one of his friends?

"Here's what going to happen. I'm going to distract that golden guard off to give you guys an entrance. Him and that other coven scout seem to be blocking it, that way you guys can deal with that other scout." Eda says.

"When you get everyone out, I'm gonna entrust you Y/N, to blow the horn, to let me know when you guys are all finished up." Eda says, handing you the horn

"You can do that for me?" Eda grins

You sweat, but shakily nod.

"Perfect, call me when everyone's good to go!" Eda grins

Eda runs off a different direction. And she has her hands behind her back and slowly approaches the front of the coven outpost.

Hunter and that other guard perk up their heads and stand their guard. They aren't sure who she is.

"What's with the funny mask? What's your business here?" Hunter states.

Eda doesn't say anything instead she shrugs. And pints out her hand about to do a little spell.

"What is she doing?" The other scout says.

"Enough, don't fool around with members of the emperors coven witch." Hunter says sternly.

It's kind of funny to hear him talk so confidently and authoritatively. He used to talk to you like that but it seems like he's gotten more used to you.

"Where's your sigil?" Hunter says approaching Eda.

"Up this mamas ass! AHHAA!" Eda laughs and runs.

"Titan..! keep guard I'll be back." Hunter says and runs after Eda.