❀34❀

You guys wouldn't stop kissing each other for what seemed like possibly 3 hours. You don't even remember when you fell asleep.

You woke up from the sun shining through the little ship window in the room. Your hair was all everywhere and your head was resting on Hunters chest. You go red in realization that you were using his chest as a pillow and gently lift up your body to look at him.

He's dead asleep. You probably wouldn't be able to wake him if you tried. He probably needs this honestly.

You rest your hands on his chest and rest your head on your side and watch him. His chest slowly moves up and down as he breathes. He looks so calm, and his eye bags are still there but seems to have slightly faded. You wonder what time it is.

Gently you get back up and grab your shirt from off the floor. You stretch and go through your bag to pick out some clean clothes and toss this one in your dirty clothes.

There's a foldable changing wall so you walk behind that and quickly change.  You glance at Hunter every now and then to see if he's woken up yet.

He's still sound asleep.

You're changed in comfy clothes. You're starting to wonder how close you are to the island. Hunter said you guys would be there sometime this morning.

You walk back over to Hunter and pull the blankets up back over him. Titan, just wait till you tell Viney about all this.

You open the door and gently close it trying not to wake him up. As you close it you walk up to the front deck and look around to see if you can see any land.

And he was right. It's there, an island some miles away. But you see it, you grin excitedly and go to the other side of the ship and look for maybe some food to make for the two of you.

You pull out some more oatmeal and other things to make for the two of you and you set it up.

Hunter POV

I wake up and grumble softly. I don't see Y/n beside me. She must have gotten up earlier or something. Why didn't she wake me?

I shake my head and rub my eyes. My shirts off, when did I take my shirt off? I can't really remember anything of last night. After she blew out the candles we were making out for what seemed like an eternity

The last thing I remember before falling asleep was just hugging and making out with her in the dark. I don't even remember when I dozed off. I hope I didn't fall asleep first while she was kissing me that would have been embarrassing. 

I rub my face to try and normalize the redness in my cheeks just thinking about it. I can't believe that really happened. What even triggered the both of us to get all like that? I guess we both already had so much adrenaline from fighting that damn thing we had to get it out.

I gently rub my head and stretch. I grab a shirt and put it on and stand up.

I yawn and make my way out the room to see Y/n outside the door about to open it as well. She's made food.

"O-oh hey." I stutter

"I was just about to wake you." She said.

"Were you? I'm sorry." I laugh a little awkwardly and take the food from her.

"It's fine. Hey look I can see the island!" She says and grabs my arm.

My eyes widen and she drags me over to the front of the ship. I try to keep my cool but when I look into her eyes all I can think of is how much we were kissing last night.

Once I'm at the front of the ship, before me is an island some miles away. I blink a few times and I look at her and then back at the island.

"Yeah- that's... I think that's it." I say and grab the map to double check.