❀19❀

You arrive at around 9 o clock at night. You really just wanted to sleep, you would have totally just told him to put this on hold and talk about it in the morning but he hung up too fast.

You're slightly nervous. What if he calls the deal off over this? This is... this better not be anything bad.

You arrive at the green bulb forest. You've never been to this forest before. Most people don't really come to this forest for some reason and you're not sure why.

You never bothered to find out for yourself, you just knew it was common sense to not go to the green bulb forest, but Hunter wanted to meet there and it's not like you could reschedule a place.

This forest looks harmless though, there shouldn't be much to worry about.

You fly throughout the forest until you see if you can spot Hunter. That's when you see him leaning against a tree and you fly on down there and plop on you feet.

He's still in his uniform, mask on and everything.

"What is it?" You say trying not to sound nervous.

Hunter raises his head slightly and when he sees you he takes off his mask and tucks it away. He looks angry, really angry.

"You want to know what?" He says and adjusts his posture and walks up over to you.

"You and your guild kidnapped some of my coven scouts IS WHAT!" He exclaims.

Your eyes widen.

"Yeah surprised? You should be! No, I want my scouts returned to me. This instant." Hunter says towering over you.

"Were you a part of this? Is that why.... You didn't answer my calls? You were busy with the aftermath of that little massacre?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Yes, Hunter, unfortunately I was." You say honestly.

His face shifts even angrier and he clenches his fists. You don't know how to react so you just stand there and watch.

"Hah! But of course you were! I'm not even surprised! Did you have fun?" Hunter says his face getting an angry red.

"Hunter-"

"NO! Titan Y/n- you have been... such a...pain... lately and I don't know why- I've been... feeling so... a-angry..? Yeah that's it- angry, I've been so angry and a-annoyed! All you've been doing is just making things worse! And then you think it's funny to pull this little stunt?!" Hunter yells.

"You've been angry? No you haven't! And if you were angry at me in the first place why didn't you tell me?!" You exclaim.

"I- I don't- whatever." Hunter blushes.

"Also! You have no right to bitch and complain about us stealing some of your coven scouts, when you take members of our guild and wild witches in general like it's nothing!" You yell back at him.

"Oh? I-"

"I'm not done! Do I run and chew you out over the more our numbers increase of our witches being kidnapped? no! I don't! I have to sit here and pretend that this guy infront of me isn't responsible for all of these! Filing the witches away, sending them to the conformatorium, I can't!" You say.

"So how's that taste of your own medicine? Huh? Getting members of your coven taken from you? How's it feel? Because that's what's it's like for me! Except I can't express how it makes me feel because I'm deemed as thinking wrong!" You exclaim.

"Don't think you can go whining and complaining to me begging for me to let them go when I can't even do that to you!" You say.

Hunter goes quiet but remains with a fixed angry expression on his face.