❀48❀

"Please say it again." He whispers, pulling you closer to him.

"I love you." You smile.

He runs his hand through your hair and then runs it back down your face and holds your head in his hand. He lets out a breath and looks deep into your eyes.

"I just.. want you to tell me forever." He whispers.

"Titan, where have you been all my life." He mutters.

"That doesn't matter I'm here now." You say.

You both weren't really paying attention to the movie you were paying attention to eachother more. You were in a cuddled up position too.

Hunter was layed down completely on the couch and you were somewhat on top of him, he was holding you close to him. You were resting your head on his shoulder and you were whispering in his ear.

He felt relaxed for once like this, laying down all comfy having you in his arms, and you telling him how much you love him in his ear.

This felt euphoric to him.

"I wish I could have met you so much sooner." He sighs.

You kiss his cheek and look at him. He looks up at you just lost in your eyes already. You were so beautiful.

"Me too." You say.

"Y/n." He whispers pulling your face close to his.

You stare at him and allow him to pull you closer to him. You could feel his breath on your face.

"Can you kiss me?" He looks at you desperately.

You smile a little and you kiss him. He sighs into the kiss and slides his arms tightly around you. Your stomachs were filled with butterflies and your hearts felt like they were running in circles.

Kissing him made it feel like there was nothing to worry about. He didn't want you to pull away, if he had the option he would kiss you for an eternity.

Every time he kisses you it feels like he's floating, and he can't get enough of it.

You move your heads all synchronized against each other, kissing eachother smoothly. You could feel his body pulsing.

He lets go and holds you against him tightly, and lets out a breathy sigh.

"I love you." He sighs.

"Do you?" You ask.

"I really really really love you, so much..." He breathes.

He runs his hand up your face and stares into your eye's vulnerably. You're pulled to him and he has his lips near your ear.

"I think I live for you." He whispers against your ear.

A shiver goes down your spine and you close your eyes and swallow. You pull yourself back up and look at him.

"Live for me?" You laugh softly.

"Yeah." He looks at you gently.

"Geez Hunter..." you smile awkwardly.

"...W-what?" He gets embarrassed.

You hold his face and he closes his eyes and lets out a shaky breath. You come closer to him and kiss his forehead, you look him in the eyes again.

"Flattering, really.. , but live for yourself too okay?" You smile.

His eyes widen and he goes red. He sits up and runs his hands down your arms.

"N-no of course I do! I-I'm... I should have phrased that... better. I... you just make me feel like I have... something important about myself is all." He blushes.