❀14❀

Hunter POV:

I had a dream last night. About... her.

I don't know what's up with me. Ever since yesterday when I left she's all I've been thinking about and I hate it.

I don't know how to describe this dream properly, she was just there, and so was I. The weird thing about this dream is that she was very close to me, and I was too, and we were close together like it was natural.

I remember we were alone together in the woods talking about... something, I don't know what. But she was... kind..?

My ears turn red just thinking about it. I don't want to describe more of the dream. Damn, maybe Steve is getting in my head about this crush thing.

I can't have a crush on someone who has different beliefs and viewpoints as me. It would only get controversial.

I actually do not have any missions today, so I'm going to go to the library for my own leisure. It's usually what I do anyway, I like reading.

I wonder if Y/n is into books too.

...

Why am I thinking about her again? I really need to shut my brain off.

Your POV:

Date with Rowan. Great. So exciting.

You don't know what it is he has in mind, but if it's the Titan damn bazaar again you're going to scream. That's always his idea for anywhere to go, and it's only for his own leisure so he can get more tools to buy for whatever contraption he's working on.

You don't even bother wearing something nice, it's Rowan, you don't care.

Rowan's coming to pick you up soon so you head to the living room and sit on the couch and wait. Vineys in the kitchen fixing herself something to eat.

"Where are you going?" Viney asks looking at you.

"A date with your damn brother." You roll your eyes.

"Oh my Titan, did he finally ask you out?" Viney asks.

"You knew about this?" You say.

"Well kind of, he was talking to me about it. I wasn't sure what feedback to give him though because I'm not sure you even like him? But... I mean, I'm not gonna stop him or you from trying something new?" Viney shrugs.

"Vineyyyyyy....." You groan.

"I'm sorry! It's just a date, it's not like you're official!" She says.

"He's gonna wanna make it official probably after this date." You say.

"He's gonna come up to me all like 'Uhh so do you wanna be my girlfriend?' And shit." You roll your eyes.

"Then say no!" She says.

"...the thing is I don't know, because... it's not like I'm gonna find anyone else out there, and he's the only guy I'm familiar with, so maybe I should just see if we go anywhere?" You sigh.

"If you want to, but listen, you don't NEED a boyfriend to be happy Y/n." Viney says.

"It'd just be nice to have someone to be affectionate with." You shrug.

"I can be as affectionate as you want me to girl." Viney grins.

You giggle and walk over to her. She turns to look at you. You give her a hug and she hugs you back as well.

"You're sweet thank you." You say.

"You're my best friend why wouldn't I be?" She smiles.

There's a knock on the door and you pull away from the hug. Rowan seems to be here.