❀52❀

When you woke up Hunter was gone. He wasn't resting with you anymore. You look around to see what happened and where he went.

You were still on the couch with your pillow and blanket wrapped over you. The lights were already out. You glance at the kitchen microwave clock and it reads "2 am."

Your eyes widen greatly.

"What the hell-" you mumble and get out of the blanket.

You look around and on the kitchen there's a little note.

Dear Y/n,
I hope you slept okay. You seemed to really need that nap. I wanted to say goodbye to you personally, but you were dead tired, I tried to at least gently wake you so I could tell you that I was going to leave but you didn't really budge, so I left at around 9, Viney came back home at around 8 and she should be asleep in your guys room.

I'm going back to Steve's, I hope you feel all better when you wake. If you're up for it tomorrow, I'm going on a mission to the looking glass ruins. I wanted to see if you'd like to maybe come with me? I should be going at around noon, I'll drop by before then and check on you if you're interested

Please feel better, I love you

- Hunter

Reading that made you smile. He drew little smiley faces and even a little heart. That's so cute.

You're already feeling a lot better and you feel less feverish. It seems a nap was what you really needed.   It seems that he cleaned up the things left on the coffee table in front of the TV too.

He really didn't have to.

It's late, so you decide to go back to sleep. Maybe you'll accompany him tomorrow.

Too lazy to go back in the room so you return back to the couch and drift off back to sleep.

"Hey!" Viney says.

You gently wake up and look at her. She's towering over you while you're still spread across the couch. You grumble and sit up.

"Hey.." you say.

"It's 11 o clock." She says.

"Geez..." you mumble and rub your eyes.

"So you're boyfriend did end up nursing you back to health?" She teases.

"Shut up." You sigh and shove her a little.

"He left you a note did you read it?" She asks.

"I woke up at around 2 am last night, wondering where he went and I saw it yeah." You rub your eyes.

"Are you feeling better?" She asks.

"Yeah... I think I just needed to sleep it off." You smile.

"He was so nice to you, He did not leave your side." Viney smirks.

"Really?" You ask.

"Oh yeah, when I came home around 8, he was wide awake and you were dead asleep. He told me he was laying there with you for hours." Viney grins.

"Oh my Titan." You rub your face and blush slightly.

"He actually said he might stop by before his mission to see if you wanna come with him?" Viney said.

"He should be here soon." She pats you.

"Uh- yeah! I wanna come. Uh- I need to get ready!" You say and go to the bedroom to find some clothes to wear.

If you remember right in his note he said the looking glass ruins? That's deep and very well hidden in the bonesburrow forest.

It can get kinda foggy and cold there too, best to wear something warm.