❀47❀

You stood there looking at the tree for a moment. Hunter stood there looking at it too. You had a quiet moment together just looking at that tree.

It was beautiful. You started to cry the more you looked at it. Hunter glances at you noticing your crying and he looks down at his feet and tries not to cry as well.

He grabs your wrist and continues walking with you.

"Come on L-let's just go." He stutters.

You shake your wrist out of his grasp and glare at him. He looks over at you confused and then furrows his eyebrows.

"Go where? Hunter?" You fold your arms.

He glances at you and then back down at his feet. He doesn't know what to say.

"Look you can be mad all you want at me but I hope you're not planning on returning to the emperors coven." You say.

He nervously looks at you and rubs his arm.

"Well it's not like I'm welcome anymore now that he knows." He says.

"Shit... he always knew." Hunter sighs and rubs his face.

"So where are we going then?" You glare at him and raise an eyebrow

"...The guild..?" He says.

"Absolutely not. Not until I get a damn apology from you." You say.

He glares at you too and folds his arms. It's quiet between you both. Is he really this stuck up on it?

"I'm not letting you think it's okay for that to slide, I know you're angry and confused and upset but you can't blame me for all this." You say.

"...Well... you should have told me." He says.

"You're still on about this?" You sigh.

"Put yourself in my shoes! Wouldn't you have been afraid to tell me if it were me?" You say.

"I don't get why you would be afraid." He glares at you.

"Because imagine the possibilities! What would you say if I just randomly walk up to you and say 'Hunter I found out your a grimwalker'?" You exclaim.

"You think you'd just be all like 'oh cool thanks for letting me know'? Is that how you think it would play out?" You glare at him.

He clenches his fists.

"No absolutely not! You'd either be shocked! You wouldn't believe me you would call me crazy!" You say.

"Plus wouldn't that just be so sudden??? Just me telling you??" You say.

"I just wish I'd known sooner." He grumbles and folds his arms.

"Well that didn't happen, so it's time to accept the situation as it is." You say.

"I am more than willingly able to help and support you now that you know, and help figure this out together but I'm not going to be so nice to you if you keep blaming me." You say.

"Okay! I'm sorry!" Hunter exclaims.

You look at him and wait for him to continue.

"This is just... all too much! I don't know what to do! I'm... I don't know who I am- I'm not even Hunter I'm some other guy- I don't know what to do." Hunter says trying not to tear up.

"What did- why am I- I don't know if I'm me or not!" He starts breathing fast.

"I'm sorry-" He shakes his head.

"I- I get it I'm sorry... it's a scary subject- I get why you wouldn't wanna tell me- I- I'm sorry." He tears up.

"I don't know if I'm real." He breathes faster.