❀41❀

Viney and Steve are walking up ahead while you and Hunter are walking side by side with each other. His hands are in his pockets and you're still staring on your sigil on your wrist.

Hunter glances at you as you have your eyes glued to your wrist, he pulls out his hand in his pocket and takes your hand and puts it in his, taking your hand away from your field of vision.

"It's slightly faded so that's a good sign. In my opinion, we're close." Hunter says.

You look up at him and your fingers twitch slightly. You frown and look back down.

"You can come with me tomorrow if you'd like I'm going to be searching the isles some more." Hunter says.

"But... there's literally nothing." You say.

"There's got to be something." Hunter says.

"The isles are dried out Hunter." You say.

You guys continue walking around bonesburrow until finally you get to your designated spot to use the invisibility glyphs. You pull on Hunters sleeve and he looks at you.

"This is the part where we use our invisibility glyphs, so take one, and take my hand I'll lead the way." You say.

Hunter looks at Steve and Viney who slap theirs on and disappear. You and Hunter both slap both yours on and vanish along with them.

He takes your hand tightly, sort of nervous about entering the guild.

We walk towards the entryway of the sewer and slowly open up the hidden door. Hunters eyes widen as he sees this. It must be an illusion spell under the sewer passageway hiding this door.

How fascinating.

Everyone goes in and shuts the big door immediately. We all take breaths and are now visible.

You glance at Hunter. Hunters eyes widen and he looks around as you begin walking through the guild.

It's a lot bigger than he had expected it to be. He didn't think it would possibly have this many people living here. There's so many wild witches, there's even families down here, with little kids too.

It's this big community. Hiding right under bonesburrow without anyone knowing.

There's a lot of little vendors that seem to be getting their food from the outside to resell. He assumes it's for wild witches who can't really leave the guild or go outside.

"What do you think?" You ask.

"...a lot bigger than I pictured." He mutters.

"It's cool right??" You smile a little.

He holds your hand tightly and continues looking around. He looks back down at you not hearing what you said the first time and then nods.

"We're probably gonna go to my home, it's not far." You say.

"Is it big?" He asks.

"No it's like a little apartment. Me and Viney share a room." You say.

Hunter blinks and continues looking around and nods.

Eventually you make it to your house. Viney opens the door and Steve comes in right behind. You and Hunter follow him in.

You shut the door behind you and click the lights on. Hunters eyes sparkle and he looks around the little home.

There's a little kitchen to the left as soon as you walk in and a couch on the right of the room with a coffee table infront of it and a TV.

Behind the kitchen is the hallway leading to a bathroom and then the bedroom.