❀59❀

Hunter POV:

"..hah.hh.."

It's fuzzy, my ears are ringing and my body feels numb and unsettlingly warm.

"Hh.."

I wheeze and pant, I can't stop sweating and I feel disgusting. Everything is so fuzzy and I can barely make out what's going on.

My stomach and body hurts too, I can't move one of my arms, it hurts.

I don't know what happened, I don't know where I am, am I in my room? I use my non injured hand to rub my eyes and I pant and look around.

"..send scouts to.." someone mutters.

I blink rapidly and turn my head around, everything's in slow motion, I'm trying not to pass out. I can't remember what exactly happened.

I remember he broke my arm, I was thrown... quite a bit... I have bruises all over my body, and my head has its own heartbeat, it won't stop pulsing. I think there's bruises on the sides of my head too.

I just remember up until he kept tossing me, and I think... he cut me some more, deeper definitely, there's serious deep wounds on my body, I can tell just by how much they're pulsing.

"Bonesburrow.... Immedi...tly." Someone says.

There's some blood splatters on my clothes and I gently pull up my shirt and look at my chest. I can't see all quite well, but I definitely have some open wounds on my chest.

I cough and fall back onto my side. I try to maintain my breathing.

I try focusing my eyes and I see Belos standing up further infront of me, blocking my body from view to the other scouts before him. Im in the throne room.

'What's going on?' I mouth.

No words are coming out of me. I cough, and wipe my mouth.

What?

"Ghh.." I wheeze.

I hear the throne room doors close. I wheeze some more and Belos turns to look at me.

"..Very good Hunter." Belos folds his arms.

'What?' I mouth, but no words come out of me.

"It seems finally you've exposed the location, that wasn't so hard now was it?" Belos smiles.

I gasp gently and I squeeze my eyes shut and scoot further away from him. I shake my head side to side and wheeze softly, continuing to scoot away.

"Pathetic, I doubt you even remember, you were weak, you could barely even make out the location when you told it to me, barely even able to speak." He says.

"Ah, and I noticed you made an everlasting oath, a spell circle went around your throat as soon as you spoke up." Belos says.

I frown. That's why I can't speak.

"Pity, I'm sure whoever made that oath finding out you broke it will be veryyyy disappointed." Belos clicks his tongue.

"Seems you were tired and had just enough of all the pain, you finally let yourself loose." He says.

"You fell unconscious as soon as you told me." He tilts his head.

"Near a sewage entry in bonesburrow? Sound about right?" Belos tilts his head.

I shake my head frantically.

"Tch... all those witches will be in my hands in no time." Belos scoffs, reaching to pick me up.