❀5❀

When you got home that night you went back to the guilds scout center and brought back any valuables. Eda was impressed with the notebook of potions you found, and the different shaped potion bottles.

"We'll make copies of this notebook and distribute it to those interested in learning." She smiles.

"Did you run into any trouble?" She asks.

Your eyes flash to that golden boy, but you quickly shake your head and brush it off.

"No I was stealthy." You smile

"Good to hear, I'll be sending you to the knee to gather some things maybe next week if you're interested." She says.

"Like what?" You ask.

"Let's see, St. Epiderm used to be a magic school up there, they were great at healing magic, unfortunately the emperor disbanded that school because the healing coven is stocked on followers he doesn't want anything else to persuade them." She says.

"St. Epiderm is just a ruin now, but I'm sure they have some good things there you could take a look at, it was around for much longer than Glandus and Hexside." She smiles.

"Will do!" You nod.

"Let me know if you need anything, copies of this notebook will be out probably in the next day or two if you'd like to come back." She grins.

"Thanks!" You say and begin making your way home.

You knock on the door hoping Viney or Rowan will come answer. Rowan opens the door and smiles a little.

"Took you a while." He rolls his eyes and let's you come in.

"I brought some good things back, I found a notebook filled with so many different potion combinations." You say and put your bag on the couch.

"Wow, I just sat distributed materials." He rolls his eyes.

"Sounds fun." You say.

"No not really." He grumbles.

"Is Viney home?" You ask and look around.

"She just got back not too long ago from tending some beasts. She's in the shower right now." He informs.

"Oh cool." You nod.

"I'm gonna need to steal that from here when she's done, I'm exhausted." You smile.

"Anything weird happen?" He asks.

You open your mouth about to say something but you stop yourself. You look at him and shake up ur head followed with a shrug. You'd rather tell Viney, Rowan gets so angry whenever you tell him anything like... what happened today.

"So why are you here?" You ask.

"I offered to help with Dinner, and I wanted to ask you something." He says turning his head from you and walking to the kitchen.

"Like what?" You say.

"I'm going to the bazaar tomorrow to grab some things, I'd like if could accompany me." He says flatly.

"Well that doesn't seem like something you wanna ask, it seems like more of a demand." You chuckle.

"Whatever, same thing, I don't know." He rolls his eyes.

"Sure I'll come." You say.

"Viney will be coming too but she's going to be doing her own thing, so it'll be just us." He says.

"Okay, what is it you need to get?" You ask.

"Just some materials." He nods.

"Are you building something?" You ask.

Ⓗunting Ⓨou (Hunter X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara