❀54❀

(WARNING: explicit but not too explicit 👀👀)

(This took me two days the word counts super long: 4,4421)

After a while you got home and Viney already packed her things to go to Skaras place. You're wondering how Hunter is doing right now, if he's perhaps still moving the machine to the guild.

He's been so sweet to you as of lately, you went on a nice date with him, he cared for you when you were sick, he even met your younger brother.

Everything is perfect with him right now. You aren't really sure what to do when you both get back here.

What Viney said has been crossing your mind a lot. Gettingp drunk together would be kinda fun.

...Honestly, you kind of want to get drunk with him, it would be really nice. Maybe you could try and do something stupid together, like a board game or something.

You're curious what he'd be like. You decide to go through your refrigerator and you grab a bottle of alcohol and drink some out of it.

"I'm getting a head start." You roll your eyes and start drinking some more out of it.

Later there's a knock on the door. You aren't really fully drunk, just a little tipsy but you open it.

"Hey, sorry I took so long. We managed to unmount it from the wall... it's staying with Eda for now until she knows a good place to put it." He says.

"Ooohhh.. t - that's great." You nod slightly and hiccup.

Hunter stares at you funny for a moment and lets himself in, He takes his cloak off and lays it against the couch your eyes widen and you watch him.

"Is there something you wanted to do?" He leans against the wall and smiles a little.

"Uhm... like- uh- uhmmm." You stutter and try to think.

He looks at you funny, your cheeks and ears are a soft red color and your eyes look a little hazy. He stares at you for a moment and comes closer to you.

You back up the more he approaches you but that doesn't stop him from still walking closer to you.

You back up against a wall and he towers over you and looks at you. He looks at you curiously and your face just gets redder.

He picks up your chin and your eyes widen.

"Are you drunk?" He scoffs slightly and smiles a little.

"Uh- only um... a little. Like a little small little. I think." You smile nervously.

"Why are you drunk? You knew I was coming over." He says and folds his arms and raises an eyebrow.

"B-because I thought- I thought it would be fun. If we- we could celebrateeee y-you know like- yeah-" You say somewhat slurred already.

He stares at you for a few moments and smiles a little and laughs softly to himself. You blink rapidly, He looks really attractive up close.

"You're really interesting, you know that?" He says.

"Oh- I didn't know-" you say quickly.

"I don't mind getting drunk with you, but I don't... usually drink. I only did that one time, so... I'm hoping I just don't get sick or anything." He says and folds his arms.

"J-just don't drink too much and you'll be fine- uhhhmmmhh.." you stumble over to the fridge.

He watches you, and smiles a little to himself. You pull out a bottle and stumble over to the counter and place it down. You smile funny at him.