❀22❀

You wake up with a bit of a headache, you toss and turn in your bed and then slowly open your eyes. That's when you see Viney hovering over you.

"Drinking?! Without me?!" She shouts sort of making me more awake.

"Ugh no this wasn't like a oooh let's party kind of drunk I was sorta in my feelings." You sigh and sit up.

"You shouldn't be drinking by yourself anyway, you know how you get. You get really lonely so you either go out or talk to people you shouldn't talk to." Viney sighs.

"Well I didn't." You say.

"Okay okay." She sighs and leans against the door frame.

"What are your plans today?" She asks.

"Um... I don't think I have anything planned." You say.

Viney glances at your desk and sees some writing on it.

"Meet with Hunter plant glyph tomorrow." Viney reads the little paper.

"When did I write that?" You say and sit up and grab the paper.

"You drew on it too." Viney laughs.

It has some sketches of hearts around the words and sketches of flowers as well. You blush and shove the paper in your pocket.

You probably called him last night or something. Or maybe he called you. You don't know.

"Okay well I guess I do have plans today." You blush.

"Okay well when will you be back?" She asks.

"Probably... well... let me call him I'll see what time he's available today." You say and grab your crow.

Viney sighs and sits down on her bed.

You dial in his number and let it ring. You try not to look at Viney without blushing more. She's raising an eyebrow at you.

...

"..hello..?" Hunter says on the other end.

"Did you just wake up?" You ask.

"...yeah." Hunter says gently.

You can hear rummaging on the other end of the line. He's probably getting out of bed.

"Well. Sorry to wake you, when are you free to do the plant glyph?" You ask.

"...mmm.. um...." He mumbles.

He's probably still waking up.

"Uh... wait- what?" He asks.

"The plant glyph Hunter, when did you wanna do it today?" You laugh a little.

Viney giggles herself a little.

"Oh- uh... like.... I have some things I need to do this morning around the palace but... after that... so maybe like... how about we meet at noon? And... where exactly?" Hunter asks.

"There's this specific spot with these flowers in the forest near bonesburrow, meet me by that river we were at last time we were there at noon." You say.

"...okay." He says.

"Okay I'll see you at noon then by-"

He already hangs up.

"Oh... okay." You mutter and put your crow down.

"He hung up fast." You say.

"Well you woke him up he's probably really tired and trying to process everything." Viney says.

You nod. That's probably it.

"Anyway, your brother wants to see if you can hang out today, he asked me to tell you." Viney says.