❀33❀

(Warning: a bit frisky silly uehehe it's ok guys it's nothing that that bad)

(Also I'm so sorry for not posting in a bit my car engine needed to get repaired and it's been taking a long time, also I just wanted to make this chapter as perfect as possible.)

When you close the door you both are tangled in each others arms holding onto one another for what seems like dear life. You both stand in the middle of the room kissing and wrapped in eachothers arms. You both are still soaking wet, the water from both your clothes are dripping on the floor. You're shivering in each others arms.

There's some candles lit in the room for light, he must have had them lit while he was sleeping earlier. You're surprised they hadn't gone out yet.

You look up at him dearly and he looks at you calmly.

"I hope I'm not being too forward." He whispers.

"What? You just really want to kiss me or something?." You whisper back and kiss him again.

"I-mmmnn- s-so what if I do?." He stutters as you kiss him.

You grab his head and pull him back to a kiss. He runs his hands up your back, against your arms, gripping your shoulder. Just all over your upper body.

You hold his head and kiss him eagerly. He kisses you just as eagerly. You run your hands down his chest and he holds your back, gripping it tightly. It feels good this kiss. It's so eager and it was very much needed after that damn fight with that kraken.

"Have you kissed other people before..?" You pull away and ask him.

"...Only you." He says.

"Good." You mutter and kiss him again.

"Mm-" He melts

His grip on your back loosens. You feel like a god kissing him. He seems so pleased and his eyes are gently closed. You grip his shirt and nudge him backward.

He stumbles a little backward and he stumbles and sits down against the bed. You sit on his lap and continue kissing him. His hand runs down against your waist and one on your chin to angle your head towards him. Your fingers trace down from his shoulder to his arm.

He kisses you enthusiastically, and he gently lifts you up and scoots you closer to his body. He's already getting wobbly and loosing his balance. You hold him still and claw your hands into his head and drag it close to your lips.

"I think... hah... I might go mad." He breathes.

"Why?" You ask.

He kisses you quickly and then looks back into your eyes. He looks vulnerable, and he's looking at you with some feeling in his eyes.

"Y-you're just so pretty." He says.

"No I'm not." You whisper and lean more onto him.

You grab his shoulders and shove your lips against his again. You push your body more onto him. He's trembling and has his hands against your back.

"M-hh-" He breathes loosing his balance, falling flat against the bed.

You grab his chin and he stares at you with a soft look in his eyes.

"W-what are you doing?" Hunter stutters.

"Can I French you?" You whisper.

"I-I'm sorry you want to speak French?- W-what does that have anything to do with this?" He stammers.

You smile a little and run your hands and grip his wrists. He exhales slowly.

"You don't know what that is do you?" You laugh gently.