❀35❀

"Hunter I have a really bad feeling about this this couldn't have been THIS easy." You say as you're both running down the mountain.

"What if this flowers a fake? Or something?" You say.

"It's not a fake! This is it for sure, the book doesn't say anything about fakes." Hunter says.

"Well I think this was a bit too easy...!" You grip his arm for balance.

"Then that just means we need to run before anything bad catches us!" Hunter says.

You both hear a loud gurgle from afar. You turn your head and see some of the trees from the mountain forest rumbling.

"Like I said, let's run." He says and yanks you along with him.

"Shit-" you mumble and continue running with him.

"If it manages to catch up with us you stay back I handle it." Hunter says.

"Wrong! You don't even know how to handle it! I'll handle it!" You say.

"Yes I can! I know how to!" Hunter says.

"How??!" You say.

"Well since I'm not afraid of anything, it'll most likely cower away from me." Hunter smirks.

"WRONG!!" You yell and yank his ear.

"Ow!" He yelps.

"See?! I'm going after it! My current fear right now is facing Rowan again so I just need to figure out what to do with him. I figured I'd just punch him." You laugh nervously.

"I'd rather not see that prick bothering you again he disgusts me, so let me take care of it." Hunter says quickly continuing to run faster holding that grip on your arm.

"You have NO battle plan!" You say.

"Neither do you? What you're just gonna punch him?" He laughs.

"ITS A BETTER PLAN THAN JUST ASSUMING IT'LL COWER AWAY FROM YOU HUNTER." You yell.

The gurgling gets louder and you look behind you. A big black glob is right on your tail. Hunter looks behind too and you both continue running until you get to flat ground. You're still running down the mountain hill.

"Shit!" You say.

Eventually you get to flat ground and continue running. However as soon as you get to the flat surface you both fall down this pit. Shit it must have lured you into a trap on purpose.

You fell flat against the dirt of the pit and you hold the flower jar securely so it doesn't break or fall out.  Grometheus falls down into the pit with you both and corners you.

You scramble to get back up. Hunter fell in the opposite side of the pit so you're in opposite sides right now.

Grom gurgles and latches you in it's goo. Hunters eyes widen and he runs over to that side of the room to help you.

It scans your mind and your eyes glow a bright yellow. You start panting heavily, Hunter drops his bag against the ground and tries clawing at the gooey substance to try and get you out of its grasp.

Grom morphes itself into one of your fears, and immediately you lay eyes on Rowan. Rowan smiles at you, you furrow your eyebrows and try to control your breathing. You hold the flower tight in your hands.

It seems not only has grom morphed itself but the surrounding as well. You're in the guild infront of the hospital wing where Rowan was sent off too. He's all healed and is smirking right in your face.

It seems everything where you once were is gone and you're back at the guild. It's like nothing ever happened and you never were in a pit to begin with. Rowan approaches you.