❀31❀

You wake up in bed. You still had his cape around you and you were wrapped in the bedsheets. He must have carried you here when you fell asleep. You didn't even notice you fell asleep.

You slowly get up and yawn and change into some clothes for the day. You fix up your messy bed head and then walk out of the room.

Hunters on the other side of the ship doing something so you walk over to him. He seems concentrated and you can smell something.

You tap his shoulder and he jolts around immediately slightly gasping and he looks you in the eye.

"Titan, you need to stop sneaking up on me." He mumbles.

"Sorry~ what are you doing?" You ask.

"Uh... I made myself food, I was making you some too." He says finishing up the food.

"What is it?" You ask.

"I have bread and jam and oatmeal so I made you some too." He says handing you the oatmeal with the bread and jam.

"It's nothing fancy, we don't have much fancy foods in the emperors coven." He says.

"No it's okay, I appreciate it." You smile and sit down next to him.

"Did you put me to bed last night?" You ask.

Hunters cheeks light up and he nods.

"...you fell asleep, so I carried you back to the bedroom and I continued patrolling the rest of the night... I hope you don't mind." He says.

"No, it's okay, thank you for doing that Hunter." You smile.

He scratches the back of his head and nods. You eat your our meal and look out into the sea.

"How far do you recon we are? Like halfway?" You ask.

"I'd say we'd arrive tomorrow morning." He says.

You nod and sit up and go over towards the edge of the boat and rest your hands on the ledges. Hunter watches you.

"So about this flower, what else is it proven useful for?" You ask.

"Oh the healing flower? Um... well I'm hoping since it's a plant it'll connect to your sigil since your sigil as a plant and maybe heal it." He says.

"Well yeah, but is there anything else interesting about it?" You ask.

"Um... it can heal critical wounds, like wounds that could even lead to death. If you're lucky it could actually bring back people if they die, but freshly die." He says.

"Really?" You ask.

"Yeah, I thinks it's useful to have anyway even if it doesn't heal your sigil." He says.

"That is true, you never know when something like that will come in handy." You say and walk back over to him.

"We would have to uproot it though, to make sure it doesn't die." He says.

"You packed a shovel? And a pot to put it in?" You smirk.

"Why wouldn't I? I already knew that's what we need to do." He says.

You smile and sit down back next to him.

"You slept fine?" He asks.

"Yeah, are you tired? You stayed up all night." You say.

"... I pull a lot of all nighters believe it or not." He says.

"Yeah I can tell." You say and grab his cheeks.

"W-what are you-" he goes pink.

"See you got 2 lovely little eye bags right here." You smirk and trace your fingers under his eyes.