❀57❀

(Imma just say... TW, Belos isn't rlly nice guys 😬)

There's nothing more in the world right now that you wanted.

And you wanted to see him.

Ever since Viney left you've been laying on the couch staring at the ceiling for probably 2 hours now. Refusing to move, not an inch.

You've been trying to maybe find a loophole in this, some sort of reasoning as to why this is happening. You don't believe Rowan or Skara.

Sure, Skaras important to Viney and she has more common sense than Rowan, but even though she said she saw that, you seriously doubt Hunter would do that. Why would he switch up on you?

This has to be Rowan's fault. All of it has to be Rowans fault, you just know it.

Hunter visiting Rowans containment, telling Rowan his plan to rat out the guild to Belos seems so unlike Hunter.

When did Hunter have any time to do that? And even if he was going to rat out the guild why tell Rowan? Why tell anyone if he was already doing so good at his "convincing act".

What you are so angry about though is, what if this is true?

Why would he use you like that? Why would he be so nice to you only to betray you? That doesn't make sense!!

"What an asshole." You mumble to yourself.

"...asshole for using me." You sniff a little.

You feel yourself start to tear up again and you immediately sit up and storm into your room slamming the door shut behind you.

"Damn it! NO! HOW COULD HE?!" You exclaim, throwing yourself onto the bed.

You hug your pillow and cover yourself in your bedsheets. You feel the tears starting to come out again. You breathe fast and start sobbing.

"You can't do that to me!" You sob muttering to yourself.

You glance at your nightstand and then you let out another sob. His handkerchief he made for you.

You take it in your hands and look at it. He made it all himself, why would he betray you if he took the time out of his day to do something like this?

You trace your fingers over the 'I love you' written on the handkerchief. You grip it tightly, it's a messy job but it's so so sweet.

You holding it tightly and lay down with it. You actually use it to dry your tears.

You need to figure out how this will work, you want to leave the house so badly, you need to find him, talk to him.

... that's it!

You need Steve!! Steve would know for sure..!  He knows Hunter, even back before Hunter switched sides, he'd know if Hunter were to do something like this or not! He could help!

Hunter POV:

Walking down the halls with my hands cuffed is certainly a different experience coming back home.  I've always seen people in cuffs escorted to Belos before but to actually be that person is a whole perspective I never thought I'd have to deal with.

I was trying to calm down, I really was, it would be really embarrassing if this guard noticed how nervous I am, especially considering Im their former boss.

I look up at him and smile nervously.

"Look. You know me, I'm the golden guard, your boss? You don't need to cuff me like this I'm- on your side! Remember?." I laugh awkwardly.