❀43❀

"Maybe... do you think he's a past relative of mine? My family? I should talk to him!" Hunter says starting to walk over to him

"Wait!" You say and grab him.

"What do you mean wait? He's probably my family- I've never met my family! I've always wanted to learn about my family!" Hunter says.

"Hunter keep in mind we are from the future, any mistakes we make now could lead to disastrous consequences in our own time." You whisper .

"But-"

"Especially if it comes to our own relations." You say.

"But... I've... Y/n I have no memory of anything from before I was 15. I want to know more about who I am, where I'm from." Hunter whispers.

"Yes I know but meddling with your own bloodline isn't a good idea because if you do something wrong it could lead to you never existing." You say.

"You're right.." He frowns.

"I'm sorry... come on let's go." You say and grab his arm.

Hunter looks at the kid and then frowns. The kids furrows his eyebrows and then runs off back into the alleyway.

??? POV

"Uncle..!" I exclaim and run over to him.

He's sitting against a bench carving something. It looks like a mask. He looks over at me.

"What is it now?" He glares at me.

"Um... I was in the market... well- I wasn't in the market I was peeking around. I saw someone." I say.

He stops carving his mask and sets it in his side. He folds his arms and looks at me sternly.

"And who is it that you feel is so important to tell me?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Can't you see I'm busy? I'm working on something." He says coldly picking his stuff back up.

I frown and rub my hand.

"There was an older man who looked just like me." I say.

He puts his stuff back down and stands up immediately. I flinch and take some steps backwards but he keeps walking towards me and grabs me by the collar and stares into my eyes.

"I'm sorry?" He tilts his head.

I start trembling. I keep opening my mouth to say something and then I keep shutting it not then knowing what to say.

"WHERE was he?" He exclaims.

"By the southern side of the market! They were- I don't know they were leaving the town!" I say nervously.

"They?" He asks.

"There was a girl too he was with!" I say.

"You weren't in your uniform I presume?" He says.

"No- I needed to clean it this was all I had." I say.

"...normally I don't want you to go anywhere without it on but I will make an exception... I don't want you being recognized." He says.

"Follow them, I want you to tell me if you notice anything strange. Report back to me at once." He says.

"Yes Uncle." I say.