❀64❀

In all honesty you really are not that afraid of Belos. He may look scary but you don't fear him. You just really hate him, all he's done is hurt Hunter for fun and use him to do his dirty work. 

"So..?" Belos scoffs.

"Look, a guard told me that the golden guard gave you false info. That's all I know." You grumpily say.

"And that guard... being the one who tried ripping you out of my grasp?" Belos raises an eyebrow.

"No. I don't know why he did that. He was probably scared because you look like a gross disgusting weird moldy glob and he was trying to protect me." You roll your eyes.

Belos goes silent.

"You aren't Kikimora.... Are you?" He tilts his head and says softly.

...

You forgot the one person Kiki is nice to is Belos. Shit.

"I was just being honest to you Emperor Belos I know how much you appreciate honesty. I could fix you up if... you'd like?" You laugh softly trying to sound polite again.

"Who was that scout?" He demands.

"In all honesty, I have no idea. Like I said, my hypothesis is he saw you and thought you were a monster and he tried to save me so I wouldn't get killed." You shrug.

"....I believe I still have some truth serum left." Belos scoffs and then drags me off.

"Wait- WAIT ITS THE TRUTH I SWEAR!" You exclaim.

"Is it really? Then why are you acting so reluctant to some truth serum?" Belos scoffs.

Damn it. Damn it. Damn it!!!

Hunter POV:

I quickly run to the palace library and I grab a book about potions.

I can't make more potion, I don't have the necessities for it and I have so little time to gather the needed ingredients for it.

So I figured... to just enhance the potion, make it stronger. I picked up a book about types of potion ingredients and what they're used for, hopefully something for enhancing a potion will be in here...

"No.No.No.No." I mutter as I flip through the pages.

"What's the ingredient for enhancing?" I grumble and furiously flips through the pages.

There's nothing. Page after page after page it's just nonsense about basic potion ingredients, like herbs and other things for potions.

"No... no... no...!" I run my hands through my hair.

"ENHANCING DAMN IT!" I exclaim.

"There has to be something..!" I say.

I flip the page and suddenly I see an excerpt about mint leaves. I stop and read it for a moment skimming through all the words and pictures.

"...Yes." I mutter

They're proven to strengthen a potion the more leaves you put into it.

This is exactly what I need.

I look around. There's no paper nearby, I don't really have a choice. I grab a random library book and I rip out a page from it. There's a desk with some pencils and pens on it and I grab it and write a plant glyph.

I quickly press my hand down against it and a little bush of mint grows out. Perfect.

I take...3 leaves. This should be plenty.