❀27❀

You didn't even notice how messy you hair was until you got home, he really kissed you when your hair was already so messy?

Before you got home however you filed a report against Rowan to Eda immediately. She sent some scouts to go fetch him from the shed where he lied unconscious after you stomped on his face and broke his nose.  He was going to be brought in for questioning, like if he's told any outsiders about the guild and so forth. You're hoping he hasn't, you're really really hoping he hasn't.

They're going to have to lock him up, they probably won't trust him to leave the guild again, not after what happened.

Eda was shocked in your behalf of the fresh sigil on your wrist. Sadly, she said there was nothing we could do. In order to remove a sigil it would need a lot of research put down.

Anyways, you were home. And it was quiet, an uncomfortable kind of quiet. You felt miserable coming home with no one there. Viney was expected to show up soon, she got a message at her work regarding what had happened and she's going in for questioning as ab extra precaution, since she's Rowan's sister after all.

You doubt she'd be behind anything, most likely Edas just going to ask her if she's noticed any odd behaviors with him. You feel lonely, you got a fresh new sigil and now you're in a complicated relationship? This is all so much.

You can't stay home alone right now or else you feel as if you'll explode. You need someone to talk to. So you text Steve.

Steve comes over and you let him in and give him a big hug. He hugs you back and you both sit down on the couch.

You tell him everything. To Rowan bringing you to the shed, the people observing, the things Rowan told you, the fact Hunter showed up, the fact he nearly killed Rowan, the fact you noticed your sigil, the fact you also nearly killed Rowan from stomping on his face. And then how you went into the other side of the forest with Hunter where he confessed his feelings, you kissed, (you did not go into heavy detail about that kiss with Steve) and how you asked if he could join the guild and he declined because of the possible bounties that would be set on him.

"Dude." Steve says.

"I know." You say.

"Dude....!" Steve says again.

"I know..!!" You exclaim.

"I don't even know where to start- did you kiss him or did he kiss you?" He asks.

"It was sort of... I couldn't tell honestly we both just went for it." You say.

"Was it good?" Steve smirks.

"STEVE." You exclaim.

"Kidding... but... okay... so... do you think he'd genuinely join? If it weren't for big Belos wanting his golden boy back?" Steve asks.

"He sounded like... he would.. but you know he's probably scared, and I don't blame him." You say.

"I don't blame him either." Steve says.

"Steve I don't know what to do! He needs to get out of there! Didn't you say he's a clone? He's just being used as a puppet to do Belos's dirty work." You say.

"He has his own mind! It's obvious he doesn't even want to..!" You say.

"If there were some way to... maybe push him.." you say.