❀29❀

Some days passed and you were assigned some missions. One was across the boiling sea, you were looking at some old texts that Eda wanted. You had another mission the next day to go get some supplements for potion makers like fire bee honey that is sort of hard to get.

Magic has been hard now that you're only limited to plant magic. But you have been trying to use glyphs more frequently now that you're so limited. You have to have a lot of down time to draw them out and keep them in your bag.

It's been 2 days since you last spoke to Hunter. You're wondering if he has any idea where to begin to look for any replacements to use on that machine so we can go and find it.

Steve's been researching some stuff about rewiring it to see if the problem may be internal and Vineys been helping him with it. So far they haven't found anything.

Hunter said he was gonna do more research to see if he could find anything useful to use. Maybe he's found something.

You go to your crow and call him. Hopefully he's not busy right now.

It rings.

Hunter POV

Damn it! How is this going to work??

There's no other useful things I can find and this is the only one that's most likely going to work. The only problem is that it's kind of difficult.

Suddenly my crow goes off. I turn my head and it's her who is calling.

How do I tell this to her?

I pick up the phone.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey! Have you found anything?" She asks.

"There is one thing... but there's a problem." I say.

"What?" She says.

"There's this flower, it's this healing flower I think might work. I figured since it's this flower that heals and since you have a plant sigil it might connect with your sigil and maybe heal it? In a way." I say.

"It's the best bet I have other than titans blood." I say.

"Then let's go for it! Why not?" She says.

"There's a problem though." I say.

"Which is?"

"It takes a while to get there it's far out the boiling sea. We wouldn't be able to get there by palisman without getting tired, so we would need a boat." I say.

"Then let's get a boat." She says.

"Well here's the thing, it takes a few days." I sigh.

"Days???" She says.

"Yes, it's really far out. Which is why I think it would be better to go myself." I say.

"Have people gone to this place before?" She asks.

"It... doesn't seem like it... according to this book the last people who've ventured here took place over 200 years ago." I say.

"Do you think they've already gotten it though?" She asks.

"It regrows every 100 years so it's probably back." I say.

"What if someone else already got it?" She asks.

"Well... not a lot of people like the long journey, I've read things about some monster on the way as well." I say.

"Like a kraken?" She asks.

"I hope not, that's just a folk tale." I reply.

"Yeah well if that's the case then i definitely wouldn't want you going alone." She says.