❀42❀

The movie finished that night and you've never seen Hunter that invested in anything before. At first he was iffy about it, and judging some of the things about it, but later on the more the plot developed he would not take his eyes off the screen.

You decided to walk him out of the guild back to the sewage entrance.

"O'Bailey has the best character development, that's what I think the most strongly of. If you think about it the entire plot line is centered around the enemy planet and his relation to it. It's what built the plot to begin with." Hunter explains.

"You're obsessed with this character." You smile.

"But his background is the most interesting! You notice this right??" Hunter looks at you.

"It is, yeah." You smile.

"I need to find those books, maybe there's more." Hunter furrows his eyebrows.

"I think it's only a human realm thing." You say.

"O'Baileys actor was spot on with his role too, he even looks the role and plays it exactly how you'd expect it to be played." Hunter grins.

"And he was also good looking?" You ask.

"I- well- um... yeah I guess." Hunters ears go a little pink.

"B-but that's beside the point!" Hunter blushes and holds up a finger.

"Damn I need to find those books." Hunter mumbles and folds his arms.

"You should come over more and watch more movies. You seem to really like them." You grin.

"That... would be nice..." He blushes.

"I wish you could spend a night." You say and hold his arm.

His ears turn pink.

"...yeah...um... maybe I can some time.. I'll try." He smiles awkwardly and scratches the back of his neck.

"I'm excited to look for those time looks tomorrow, traveling in the past sounds so cool." You grin.

"It does sound interesting, you could see different time periods in person." He says.

"This is such a good idea, I was starting to think there would be no hope for my sigil. But we might actually have a chance." You grin.

Hunter holds your hand and smiles. You're in front of the exit. You look at him and smile.

"Thanks for giving this a chance." You say.

"I... wanted to... I did I just... was nervous... and um.. I'll keep coming." He nods.

"You should. This gives you something to think about." You smile.

Hunter doesn't respond his smile just turns into an expressionless face. He lets go of your hand.

"Where should we meet tomorrow?" He asks.

"In the forest. I feel like that would be good." You say.

He nods.

"You alright?" You ask.

"I'm okay." He smiles.

You put your hands around his neck and look up at him.

"I love you. A lot, I do." You tell him.

His cheeks get pinker and he smiles brightly. He puts his hands on your waist and he pulls you into a nice hug.

He holds you tightly and you smile. This feels nice, it feels normal, hugging him like this. You like that.

His face is buried in the book of your neck as he hugs you and he tilts his face towards your ear.