❀10❀

(I promise you guys it's gonna start getting interesting now I swear!!! Don't get bored!!!☹️‼️)

Viney came home around 11:30 at night last night. You didn't tell her what happened. You were too busy trying not to think about it actually. If you were to talk about what Rowan did it would only keep you up and not let you sleep.

The only thing to focus on today was going to St. Epiderm ruins to find anything regarding healing. And helping that golden boy learn ice magic.

Hopefully he won't be a pain to deal with. You already have so much to think about nice and it's that date with Rowan. Titan, why did you say yes to that?

At the same time it's not like you could have said no. If you were to say no, he'd beg you until you'd say yes. Either way you still would have had to go on a date with him.

It's 11:30, you're just about finished packing up to explore the St. Epiderm ruins. You bring any potions needed, and your bundled in some warm attire.

You hate the cold.

Boo, your palisman walks up to you and bundles in your hands. You grin at him and he transforms into a staff.

With that you're off.

It doesn't take long to arrive at the ruins. St. Epiderm was destroyed about 2 years ago. There should be plenty of artifacts you can check out now.

You hop down on your staff and take a look at the snowed school ruins. There floors are still intact but some of the walls are busted open. A majority of the walls are busted open.

You stare at it and analyze.

"Wow..." you mumble.

"Wow indeed." A familiar voice says behind you.

You jump and notice him there.

"Titan!! What's wrong with you?! Don't sneak up on me like that." You exclaim.

"Oh, so sorry." He says sarcastically.

"Okay, listen up, here's how it's gonna work." You say.

He raises an eyebrow.

"I'm going to wander around St. Epiderm and you're gonna study the snow until you learn the magic, you got it?" You say.

"Woah Woah Woah." He says holding out a hand.

"You're gonna teach me the properties, not the usage of ice magic." He says, folding his arms.

You groan and run your hands through your hair. You walk up to him with your fists clenched and smile sarcastically.

"There is no properties. You have to experience it to understand it. I thought we talked about this." You say aggravated.

"I can't use it!" He says.

"Why? Are you worried you're gonna contaminate yourself if you do?" You told your arms.

"No, it's because I literally can't!" He says.

"What do you mean you literally cant? Why did we even make this deal then?" You say angrily.

"You can't just teach me the history behind it? The properties of it? Nothing?" He asks.

"No! You have to learn it for yourself to understand! You think anyone can even write about the properties of it? Do you know how illegal that is? That's why you need to use it yourself to understand." You say and pinch between your eyebrows.

"I can't use magic okay?" He says abruptly.

You blink and focus on him.

"No matter how hard I try, I can't." He says.