❀32❀

"No, it's your turn to sleep we talked about this." You said.

"I know but I want to be the first to respond if there's something out there!" Hunter says.

"If there's something out there then I will wake you up? Okay?" You say.

"No- I want to be there with you so I can help-"

"Don't underestimate me! I'm just as strong as you!" You say.

"I'm not! I just want to be able to help!" He says.

"You can help.... By sleeping." You smile a little annoyed.

"No, I was so positive it would show up last night but it didn't so just let me patrol tonight!" He says.

"Go. To. Bed." You say grabbing his arm and dragging him to the room.

"I swear to Titan I will lock you in there if I have to." You say.

"Then I'll break the door down." He shrugs.

"Hunter! I swear to Titan! Will you just let me patrol tonight like you promised???" You groan.

"Just this once!" He says.

"No! I will use sleeping nettles on you if I have to! You're exhausted you stayed up all of last night, and all of today you don't think I've noticed?" You say.

"I'm fine-"

"No- you've been wobbling a little all day and constantly rubbing your eyes, it's time for you to sleep." You shove him in the room.

"Y/n." He says.

"No." You say.

"Y/n." He says again.

"No Hunter! Can you just please listen to me??" You ask.

He glares at you.

"Please??" You say.

"...damn it! Fine! But just get me as soon as you notice anything! And I swear to Titan if you don't-"

"What you'll kill me? I doubt that- you'll what?" You smirk.

"....shut up."  He grumbles and goes back to the room.

"That's what I thought." You fold your arms.

"Night." He mumbles.

"Goodnight sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite." You grin and close the bedroom door.

You sigh and make your way to the front of the boat.

2 hours pass and it's been empty and quiet in the boiling sea. You wonder if Hunters asleep or not. Hopefully he is.

You've sort of been humming to yourself and pacing around the boat doing nothing. Well you have been reading more of Hunters book and scoffing at some parts. It's kinda funny knowing this is what Hunter reads.

"So much violence and blood." You say flipping the page.

Boo jumps out of your pocket and crawls up your shoulder. You smile and look over at her.

"What do you think Boo? Of Hunters favorite book?" You grin and show her the pages.

Boo hums.

"He's so strange... not in a bad way though." You smile.

"It's a nice way." You grin.

You make your way to sit on a bench and put the book down on your side. The sea is quiet and there was nothing for what seemed like miles. A large empty open sea.