❀21❀

Eventually the time came and Rowan knocked on your door. You slowly creaked it open and looked at him.

"Hey." He nods.

"Hey." You say and walk down the steps of your door.

"You good to go?" He asks and holds out his hand.

"I guess so." You nod and awkwardly take his hand.

"Great!" He nods and you both begin walking.

"So what's new for you?" He asks.

"Well... my brothers a part of the guild now." You nod.

"Oh your older one Steve? Wasn't he with the emperors coven?" He asks.

"Yeah, but he quit as of yesterday." You nod.

"Interesting." He nods.

"So what are we gonna do at the bazaar today Rowan?" You roll your eyes.

"Well I still need to get some supplies for my thing I'm making. It's almost done." He says.

"That must be good for you then." You nod.

"It is, I think it'll help us." He nods.

"Us?" You ask.

"Well, kind of but I mean people in general." He nods.

"Oh.. okay." You nod.

He holds your hand tighter and you both continue to walk throughout the bazaar.

He goes to the shops he needs and buys the materials he needs for whatever thing he's making. He holds onto your hand tightly and you sort of just let him drag you along.

You engage in minor small talk about how his work is going and how he's been lately but the conversations just super boring.

"Now what have you been up to? Didn't Eda have a meeting for you recently about a mission?" He asks.

"Yeah we infiltrated an emperors coven base." You smirk.

You say that confidently too. You always feel like Rowan underestimates you all the time so maybe he will actually show interest.

"Oh you did did you?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah she put me on team 2, I got to fight some coven scouts." You say confidently.

"You're lucky you didn't get your ass kicked." He scoffs.

"I took out like 2." You say.

"Guess you were lucky." He says.

You roll your eyes and stomp on his foot. He flinches and then turns his head to look back at you.

"The hell was that for?" He says.

"I wasn't lucky! I really did take them out!" You say angrily.

"I'd love to see that." He scoffs.

You squeeze his fingers tightly together in anger. He's such a jerk.

"Ow! Let go!" He exclaims.

You stomp on his foot again and let go of his hand. He grumbles a little in pain and folds his arms.

"You're such a pain." You mumble.

He looks over at you and smiles a little

"Well... I think you're such a beauty." He says.

You glare at him, only making him smile some more. He takes your hand in his again. You begrudgingly take his hand.

He holds it tightly. You sigh.